Another Day in the City with people on Cell Phones ... ( Mississauga ) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Another Day in the City with people on Cell Phones ... ( Mississauga )

Crnac

Another Day in the City with people on Cell Phones... ( Mississauga )
I was going to smash off her passenger side mirror but... I was in a good mood today.

Last edited:
Not really sure what your problem is. You're the one merging onto a highway, do so when it's safe and clear.

How in the world did the guy on the first bike ever get a license?

He cut someone off so close that they were forced into another lane.

That's an automatic fail on the test here, isn't it?

Sigh, another case of over-inflated self importance. Better call a wahmulance; someone is hemorrhaging tears

Is this one of those joke threads I've been hearing about?

Might be. 0:44 he looks awfully close to the car, with his left hand on his pants. I'm sure it would have gone over REAL good if the car decided to brake. It would be another "Rider Down" car being a complete ***.

I really wish people would learn the 2 second gap rule. You're not going to stop faster than a car. Factor in reaction time, and putting his left hand on the bars... *shrug* (This has nothing to do with riding a motorcycle, just physics) If i'm not mistaken the lines on the highways are 3M in length. Average reaction time at 110KM/h is 46 METERS.

People in the GTA are NOT going to change anytime soon. Don't be another fatality, learn situational awareness and defensive driving. Keep calm, ride on.

Also you were in a good mood so you didn't smash her mirrors? you are joking right? R a G e

What happened if she retaliated and ran you over?

Jpg_stopping_distances_graph_web.ashx

Might be. 0:44 he looks awfully close to the car, with his left hand on his pants. I'm sure it would have gone over REAL good if the car decided to brake. It would be another "Rider Down" car being a complete ***.

I really wish people would learn the 2 second gap rule. You're not going to stop faster than a car. Factor in reaction time, and putting his left hand on the bars... *shrug* (This has nothing to do with riding a motorcycle, just physics) If i'm not mistaken the lines on the highways are 3M in length. Average reaction time at 110KM/h is 46 METERS.

People in the GTA are NOT going to change anytime soon. Don't be another fatality, learn situational awareness and defensive driving. Keep calm, ride on.

Also you were in a good mood so you didn't smash her mirrors? you are joking right? R a G e

What happened if she retaliated and ran you over?

Jpg_stopping_distances_graph_web.ashx

Also the guy in back, isn't going to stop faster than a motorcycle, when he climbs up his partners rear like that.

So this guy puts up a video of himself to show what an ******* and terrible rider he is? seems legit,lol

who cares if she was speeding or on the phone

the first car, bike and second biker were merging onto the highway, it's up to them to merge when able to do so, you can't just cut in cause you feel like it.....those are not the rules of the road

so I will do 50 km and pull into the highway and everyone behind me has to slow down.....really.....

at least not how I was taught.....

And now the link to the video has disappeared....

I was going to edit it with off camera play by play apparently some People like " Baggsy " need it .

Lets keep in mind Lady on Cell phone speeding in Right Lane and clearly not paying attention,
3 Vehicles merging on to HWY.
Blah blah blah

Next vid will be me on my GSXR in a Icon Striker vest poping wheelies down the 401 more people may like that.

Please comment on how bad of I rider I am because I signaled , Waited , and then merged into traffic when safe and clear to do so.

Please comment on how bad of I rider I am because I signaled , Waited , and then merged into traffic when safe and clear to do so.

good thing the lady on the cell phone, speeding (speeding - not sure how this was determined ) in her SUV, was paying enough attention to see a guy on a bike cut in front of her, so she moved over a lane so as not to hit the bike...

to me there was not a safe and proper merge in this vid

sorry

let's look at it this way, if she was not paying attention, the first biker (you?) would have been part of the 401......

I was going to edit it with off camera play by play apparently some People like " Baggsy " need it .

Lets keep in mind Lady on Cell phone speeding in Right Lane and clearly not paying attention,
3 Vehicles merging on to HWY.
Blah blah blah

Next vid will be me on my GSXR in a Icon Striker vest poping wheelies down the 401 more people may like that.

I'm confused are you the person recording or....?

Man you need to relax, **** like this happens ALL the time. Talking about smashing mirrors off, flipping drivers, etc... That's ROAD RAGE.

Clear your head and focus on your surroundings. You're on a highly maneuverable sports bike, drive defensively. I'm telling you right now, riding all nonchalant with one hand on the bars, flipping cars off and getting road rage will get you killed one day.

I just assume every driver is mentally handicapped and they could do something really stupid at any time. Hence giving proper stopping distance, constantly scanning and knowing where people are on the road.

You guys were in the merging lane, you yield to oncoming traffic.... AND the first time I see your head move to look for oncoming traffic is at 29 seconds.... You were ON the line at that point. Maybe the SUV ( whom was apparently speeding... saved your life ? )

You can listen or not, ride safe.

Last edited:
Guess opinions are like ******** everyone has one...

Thanks for the comment

It's actually fact when it's on video, not opinion.

Guess the problem with common sense, its that it's not so common.

Thanks for the Monday laughs!

Back
Top Bottom