Bike broke down on Express way | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bike broke down on Express way

Hopefully you got your ride home safe. Infernobuster (Toy Hauler), MotoLimo or CAA - they all tow bikes.

Apparently only on sunny days between 9-5 :lmao:

OP got his bike home in one piece, curious as to what the problem was and if he got it fixed....

Some of the td visas have auto towing involved. I have one just for that service. I've only used it once but try we're fine to work with and brought a flatbed to pick me up. You can let the card sit in your wallet just for the included service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be careful with the TD auto. It's a minimum hr wait until you get someone on the phone.

No one pushes their bike off the highway anymore?

Wondering the same thing! I had to do it years ago. Ok so it wasn't the 401, but a smaller highway with similar speed limit. Luck would have it some guys in a pickup truck (a Ute as we call them down under) pulled over for me and gave me a lift home.

Oh, my bike blew it's cylinder while on the highway. ?

Nowadays CAA is used.

Last edited:
Be careful with the TD auto. It's a minimum hr wait until you get someone on the phone.

Pretty well all the road service providers are managed by one or two providers like CAA or NAL. If you were waiting an hour, it was probably a busy day and others were waiting too.

When I worked for NAL, they handled BMW, Nissan, Chrysler, TD and CIBC and some others. CAA or Canadian Tire handle Ford and GM and others.

Might have changed over the years. This was back in the late 90s.

Back
Top Bottom