Who sells automotive 3m double sided tape? Or alternative product | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who sells automotive 3m double sided tape? Or alternative product

MarcosSantiago

Do you friendly people know who stocks automotive 3m double sided tape in the GTA?

I know Canadian Tire sells the 3m "Indoor/outdoor mounting tape" but I'm not sure about the potential damage to the car's paint. I'd rather use the 3m tape that has the "AUTO", Automotive, or "vehicle Molding" wording on the labels. I do not want to order online if possible.

I want to remove a spoiler on the rear hatch, and then attach it again. It has two screws plus the tape, and is pretty solid like that, obviously I want to leave it the same way I found it.

Thanks!

Do you friendly people know who stocks automotive 3m double sided tape in the GTA?

I know Canadian Tire sells the 3m "Indoor/outdoor mounting tape" but I'm not sure about the potential damage to the car's paint. I'd rather use the 3m tape that has the "AUTO", Automotive, or "vehicle Molding" wording on the labels. I do not want to order online if possible.

I want to remove a spoiler on the rear hatch, and then attach it again. It has two screws plus the tape, and is pretty solid like that, obviously I want to leave it the same way I found it.

Thanks!

You want the grey double stick tape with the red peel off stuff. Believe it or not, Dollarama sells it now.

Made by Scotch/3M

pACE3-938320dt.jpg

It should be fine. I've used it before and it never left any marks.

Thanks!

You can order it here
www.egrimesdirect.com/3M-Automotive-Attachment-Tape-p/3m06382-1-fslash-2x20(imp).htm

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk

Try Fincham Automotive. They're on Advance in Etobicoke (Kipling and Bloor)

Back
Top Bottom