Guildwood Parkway accident | GTAMotorcycle.com

Guildwood Parkway accident

ViperZ

Site Supporter
http://www.cp24.com/motorcyclist-pinned-under-vehicle-after-crash-on-guildwood-1.1934195

A motorcyclist has been rushed to hospital with serious injuries after becoming pinned underneath a vehicle Saturday morning.

The motorcycle and vehicle crashed at Guildwood Parkway, near Guildwood Plaza, at around 11:25 p.m.

Toronto EMS told CP24 that emergency officials were able to free the female victim from underneath the vehicle.

The woman, who is believed to be in her 20s, was rushed to a trauma centre in Toronto with non life-threatening but serious injuries.

Police say no charges have been laid yet.

Just around the corner from my house. I was riding back from the Goin' Sideways sidecar rally in Ennismore and had to take a detour around the accident to get home. Bike was still lying on its side but rider had been transported - get well soon!

Saw a photo of this accident, I believe, on CP24. Looked reaaal bad (Kawasaki 650r pre-2008 in black and red if I made the remains of the bike out right). Glad to hear it's not life threatening.

GWS

GWS

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Rider is doing well and has been out of the ICU for a week now. GWS and we're all here for you, every step of the way >:D<

Back
Top Bottom