Elephant lake rd area. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Elephant lake rd area.

boooya

Site Supporter
Entire area elephant lake, loop an local roads all being torn up for whatever reason. Looks like gas or water lines going in.
Either way it's a mess and not posted properly so say clear or take you time thru there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dream that the entire area is re-paved with super sticky fresh black asphalt, devoid of bumps and imperfections. Dream, I know.

Entire area elephant lake, loop an local roads all being torn up for whatever reason. Looks like gas or water lines going in.
Either way it's a mess and not posted properly so say clear or take you time thru there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

balls. that is one of the quieter and more fun roads in the province.

Just an update from this weekend's ride:
Loop road (648 ) was torn up from Wilberforce to Elephant lake road for construction.
Loose gravel, but some hard pack tire lanes made it passable.

I was just up that way on Friday in my cage....they had just finished paving. Road was in great shape..maybe the best it's been in years. Not sure about Essonville Line since I went thru Tory Hill and up 648. I went all the way to Barry's Bay and then found some great roads on an extended route to Calaboogie.
btw fairly new Shell station in Barry's Bay on 62 just south of 60...price was even great...$1.24 litre! Mind you not for the good stuff ( V Power no ethanol )

new post for me since I could not log on...so I re registered. used to be BimmerMike:cool:

Back
Top Bottom