New Rider from Mississauga East | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Rider from Mississauga East

BlueAngel

I've been following the forum for well over a year and reading the amazing feedback and recommendations from riders. I've always dreamed of riding and finally took the plunge - I'm in my late 30s - never too late! Got my M1 in June, took the MSF course, and bought a black 2013 Ninja 300 ABS about 2 weeks ago. I'm absolutely loving it! I'd love to meet up for a ride!

Welcome

Welcome, That's a great bike to start on.

For sure never to late i also did my M1 & M2 late 30's cough!!

Most of my riding is to & from work but im loving it. I do get out on the weekends time to time.

Excellent choice in bikes. They look great and from people I know they ride it too. Welcome to the forum.

Congrats on your new ride! I see a lot of those ninjas around, really sharp looking machines! Riding will be the best plunge you've ever taken!!! I'm in north Brampton, the country roads of Caledon are my backyard :)
if you get tired of riding in traffic, highly recommend this area to ride.

enjoy and ride safe!!

Hey cza888! I love the Caledon area. I've yet to head up there with the Ninja but I've always passed through by car on my way to Orangeville and Collingwood. I'm at the foot of the 410 & 403 so it would be pretty easy to get up there. Perhaps we can catch up one weekend morning!

Thanks again for the welcome and ride safe! I'll look out for you.

Hi there. Definitely not too late. I just started late may and I'm 46 with a CBR500R. Nice bike, your Ninja. Ride safe!

Back
Top Bottom