I need a good mechanic ASAP | GTAMotorcycle.com

I need a good mechanic ASAP

Marcelo

Guys,. I have to take, my HD 1200. lo k'ms, to the mechanic, soon the bike get warm, ( 20 min) do not idle at all.. and stall in every stop or red lights.... is a Pain.. I could not go any were like that!! and the summer is running too fast..!!.. any idea?? I live in Downsview area.... some ne offer me go to Missisagua shop.. but is to far.. ideas?? thanks in advance
I want to go to Niagara this week end. ;-)
Marcelo

Go see Ted Rose at Rosey Toes

131 Wendell Ave at wilson and weston road... So close to you.

number is 416 241 2523. They open at 10am

There's a new guy (Josh) opened in Richmond Hill (January this year) specializing in Hardly Davidson's on Enford Rd called Tombstones Motorcycle 647-522-0516

do not take your bike here for mechanical work!, you will regret it.

Princess's Man agrees. Took my Ducati there (Princess's Man's Duc wouldn't start) after being told by one of the members here (who happened to be one of their mechanics, but didn't tell Princess's Man that up front) that they work on Ducs.

Well, Princess's Man brought his bike there, and they couldn't fix it. The mechanic even asked me to call Ken at GP Bikes for advice on how to fix the problem. :rolleyes:

Long story short, Princess's Man ended up bringing his Duc over to GP Bikes, and Rosey Toes even charged Princess's Man. :sad3: Thanks, Rosey Toes, appreciate that.

Princess's Man agrees. Took my Ducati there (Princess's Man's Duc wouldn't start) after being told by one of the members here (who happened to be one of their mechanics, but didn't tell Princess's Man that up front) that they work on Ducs.

Well, Princess's Man brought his bike there, and they couldn't fix it. The mechanic even asked me to call Ken at GP Bikes for advice on how to fix the problem. :rolleyes:

Long story short, Princess's Man ended up bringing his Duc over to GP Bikes, and Rosey Toes even charged Princess's Man. :sad3: Thanks, Rosey Toes, appreciate that.

Guys,. I have to take, my HD 1200. lo k'ms, to the mechanic, soon the bike get warm, ( 20 min) do not idle at all.. and stall in every stop or red lights.... is a Pain.. I could not go any were like that!! and the summer is running too fast..!!.. any idea?? I live in Downsview area.... some ne offer me go to Missisagua shop.. but is to far.. ideas?? thanks in advance
Marcelo

Wow that was painful.

Main Street Custom Powersports:
518 Main Street, Schomberg
905-939-7694

Carm at Dukes of Cycle
1 Goodmark Place, Etobicoke
(416) 798-9947

Marcelo
what year is the bike?
is it a real 1200 or a jug kit?

My crystal ball is really foggy at the moment. Can you at least say what year it is so I can determine if it's fuel injected or carburetted?

Guys I went to Ted's shop.. let me tell you... this guy know what he is doing.. he laid down.. and by "ears" fixed.. two screwdrivers.. and the same time.. . was like he was tuning a violin.. hahaha now, my bike is fixed, and running again.. he change couple parts.. and that's it... ..Maybe some had bad experiences... do not follow what do you 'see".. in 2 hours at least.. 10 riders... pas by.. means??..
Thanks again guys for the advice...

Marcelo

There's a new guy (Josh) opened in Richmond Hill (January this year) specializing in Hardly Davidson's on Enford Rd called Tombstones Motorcycle 647-522-0516

A dealer friend of mine also recommends TombStones in Richmond Hill.

Good luck!

Message Freakyguy. He is close to Mississauga and if he has time, you wont regret it. Nice guy, reasonable prices and very technical.

I speak from personal experience.

Guys I went to Ted's shop.. let me tell you... this guy know what he is doing.. he laid down.. and by "ears" fixed.. two screwdrivers.. and the same time.. . was like he was tuning a violin.. hahaha now, my bike is fixed, and running again.. he change couple parts.. and that's it... ..Maybe some had bad experiences... do not follow what do you 'see".. in 2 hours at least.. 10 riders... pas by.. means??..
Thanks again guys for the adv

Marcelo

Nice!!!

This was so last year...

Back
Top Bottom