New to me Hypermotard | GTAMotorcycle.com

New to me Hypermotard

cbcanada

Banned
Got me a 2008 hypermotard 1100 with full termi exhaust as part of a work relates deal.

I did some work for them they gave me the bike. I was going to sell it becaus i needed the money and keeping two bikes made no sense...

BUT... It has grown on me so now i gotta keep it. For a bit atleast.

So if anyone has one of these and had tips, or cool mods. Let me know

This thing came with a ducati comfort seat, i want to compare it with the oem seat. If anyone would like to meet up who has oem let me know.

myna3eda.jpg

vytemy8y.jpg

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

I bought an '08 new from Peninsula back in August 2007. Got just over 50,000k on it and still love the thing! Although this year I didn't insure it because work is nuts this year(6 days a week all summer). I've pretty much done everything I want to it except for BST wheels. Great bike!

I had an 09 S model for a couple yrs.Tons of fun with just a couple of mods.The stock seat is a cedar 2x4.The comfort seat is really good for long days.put a little chest deflector windshield on it and it's really comfy for long rides except for the stupid tiny tank.I punched a couple of holes in the airbox of mine to let the motor breathe better.Dunno how much it benefited,but it sounded better,lol.Ditch the passenger pegs and it looks better.Just put the bolts back in to keep it looking sano.

I had an 09 S model for a couple yrs.Tons of fun with just a couple of mods.The stock seat is a cedar 2x4.The comfort seat is really good for long days.put a little chest deflector windshield on it and it's really comfy for long rides except for the stupid tiny tank.I punched a couple of holes in the airbox of mine to let the motor breathe better.Dunno how much it benefited,but it sounded better,lol.Ditch the passenger pegs and it looks better.Just put the bolts back in to keep it looking sano.

Yeah i want to put the Strada windshield on it.. If the tank was bigger it would be awesome.. I can tour a little with it. I hear they make a huge tank for it now but it cost $900

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

I have a 796 hyper. The thing has a pipe so that's a great start! I cut a hole in the air box cover to let it breath more. I have a fabbri windscreen that doesn't look too bad. I have an oem seat you could try but I'm in Hamilton and honestly, it's terrible anyways. The Sargent seat is the way to go. Smaller front sprocket may be nice too. It's geared a little tall.

Back
Top Bottom