Racer5 CTMP VIP TRACKDAY WEEKEND AUG 30-31st | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Racer5 CTMP VIP TRACKDAY WEEKEND AUG 30-31st

Just curious, is anyone able to speak to the layout/orientation which will be run on Saturday? Thanks!
It's clockwise, same layout it always is for bikes, chicane at the end of the front straight to prevent the temptation of running up on the banking and/or hitting the concrete wall :)

DDC_Site_Map_-_Nov_26_mid_res_bike.jpg

Lots of videos on youtube if you want to get an idea of the elevation changes and layout.

It's clockwise, same layout it always is for bikes, chicane at the end of the front straight to prevent the temptation of running up on the banking and/or hitting the concrete wall :)

Lots of videos on youtube if you want to get an idea of the elevation changes and layout.

Awesome, thanks very much for the details.

any spots left in beginner and also does anyone have space on a trailer willing to compensate.

The stars just aligned and I might be able to make it! How many spots left for each day? Thanks! I'll be in yellow or red and probably saturday so I don't miss MotoGP Silverstone race on sunday :)

Can anyone report on drive times coming from the west end? I'm wondering how much traffic there will be tomorrow morning with the other event.

Can anyone report on drive times coming from the west end? I'm wondering how much traffic there will be tomorrow morning with the other event.

Left KW this morning at 6:25am. Blasted through Mississauga and East on the 401 - no issues at all.

Thank you all that came out to our VIP Trackday Weekend!

We are glad you all had a get time and appreciate you supporting this very special trackday experience!

Hope to see you all again next year!

Back
Top Bottom