Racer5 CTMP VIP TRACKDAY WEEKEND AUG 30-31st | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Racer5 CTMP VIP TRACKDAY WEEKEND AUG 30-31st

anyone doing the saturday, I want to take one of the last green spots but i have no truck, anyone have trailer space for bike?

This looks like fun! Too bad (for me) it's on the long weekend.

Have a blast all.

Waiting to hear back from Fawaz if anyone else coming through there has room for you, otherwise if your schedule permits I could pick up your bike Friday afternoon and drop it off again Sunday evening.

i guess theres some nascar event being held that weekend as well. anyone have any more info on it? better yet how to avoid any traffic rolling in there from affecting our arrival friday night. from what ive been told there are really only a couple ways in, last thing im sure any of us want to do is spend hours in traffic on a friday evening because 50000 people are going to watch nascar on the long track

I will pay for half the has and also 70 buck for your troubles.
Change of plans. I'm heading up to Calabogie on the Monday so i won't be able to help you out with bike transport. Sorry.
i guess theres some nascar event being held that weekend as well. anyone have any more info on it? better yet how to avoid any traffic rolling in there from affecting our arrival friday night. from what ive been told there are really only a couple ways in, last thing im sure any of us want to do is spend hours in traffic on a friday evening because 50000 people are going to watch nascar on the long track
407 might be worth it for this wknd.

bogie? well arent you the one with deep pockets timmy. lucky bastard. i think ill go back there next year.
ill check to see where the 407 will drop us off and go from there. we're dragging my enclosed and my camper up there so itll be a double expensive 407 bill. what way are you taking?

401 to 407 to the end. Then highway 7 to Durham Rd 59 (i think) then north up to the track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

57 or Waverly is the road Mosport is off of. No idea where the entrance for the small track is.

Just west if the main entrance.

Ok it is Durham 57 that you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good to know thanks fellas.

Hwy#7 ends at Brooklin, if you continue east it becomes Regional #3 (Winchester). If Hwy #7 is stopped, going North 1+ km to Columbus Road (Concession Rd #7) is a good bypass. It will connect with Regional #3 just before #57.

any spots left for Sunday
Thanks for the amazing response for this one of a kind trackday experience!

The Green Group Currently has 2 spots left on Saturday and Sunday
The Yellow Group Currently has 5 spots left on Saturday and 4 on Sunday
The Red Group Currently has 7 spots left for Saturday and Sunday.

We have 12 free Racer5 riding coaches registered for this event, to ensure that everyone gets all the attention they want!

Spots are filling fast and the deadline for catering is Aug 20th!

For everyone that emailed asking lunch is, straight from the caterers:
Succulent boneless breast of chicken, grilled with our zesty barbecue sauce on a bun. Classic Philly Cheese Steak on a Bun Fusilli Pasta Salad, Five Leaf Garden Salad and a Platter of Assorted Sweets,

If you haven't already signed up email us at: INFO@RACER5.ca
or Call us at 416-225-5000

www.Racer5.ca

Still Spots Left!
Cut off for catering is 5:00pm today.. after that you can still sign up but you are brown bagging it! lol
Please download the sign up form found at: www.racer5.ca and email it to info@racer5.ca forms not received prior to the 5:00pm cut-off will not get catering.

As we only check on here periodically please contact us via email or phone for inquiries.

Back
Top Bottom