Cayuga TMP July 24, Reddawn Open Track Day | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cayuga TMP July 24, Reddawn Open Track Day

Then stop using race rubber.

You can still do your two laps to get warmed up and feel out the track. Just because your using warmers doesn't mean you have to go %100 on your first lap but you can ride at %80 without crashing on cold tires. Your tires will last longer too because you won't cold tear $10 worth of rubber off each session.

I refrain to give advice to anyone who is almost 2.5 s faster than I am. Awesome lap Jamie.

Now I need to go back to TMP to try to close the gap. I see RD has added an August 14 date (Thursday)...but SOAR is that weekend....dare I? I feel like a little test and tune day could be justified.

I refrain to give advice to anyone who is almost 2.5 s faster than I am. Awesome lap Jamie.

Now I need to go back to TMP to try to close the gap. I see RD has added an August 14 date (Thursday)...but SOAR is that weekend....dare I? I feel like a little test and tune day could be justified.
The open session days with RD are amazing. Would love to go head to head with ya on the 14th :) My bike goes a lot faster on the straights than yours, so even though my lap time is 2.5 seconds quicker, it doesn't really mean I'm "faster" ;)

See ya on Thurs August 14th hopefully!! I'll have fresh rubber and is 6 days before my knee surgery so it'll be win it or bin it day :D

Back
Top Bottom