New helmet, full of tech | GTAMotorcycle.com

New helmet, full of tech

stevie t

Interesting, like the rear view idea, but not a fan of phones/tunes in the helmet, still though pretty cool.

[video=youtube_share;b7AYfq9uIY8]http://youtu.be/b7AYfq9uIY8[/video]

That's pretty cool. I wonder if it links to the Iphone via Bluetooth. Edit: It does.

Reevu also does it without electronics, and under $400.

casque-reevu-1.jpg

Like the pip in the bottom corner instead of the viewing window across the top of the visor like reevu, but diff strokes etc.

Like the pip in the bottom corner instead of the viewing window across the top of the visor like reevu, but diff strokes etc.

The problem with the Reevu is that if the helmet moves a little on your head, the angle is wrong on the mirror.

I signed up a few months back to be a tester for on of those Skully helmets.. Still waiting for my phone lol I know I know it will never happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Very cool!

I have my G9 in my helmet, but this would be so much nicer! Signed up for the beta, hope I get one to try out! If not, I'll buy it!

I got an email from them about beta testing. Seems they have their crew and they are shipping this august to the testers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They went live for sale this morning. Anyone got $1300 us funds they want to give away? And that's a deal! Pricing goes up after the first 25 orders. Ouch!

They went live for sale this morning. Anyone got $1300 us funds they want to give away? And that's a deal! Pricing goes up after the first 25 orders. Ouch!
http://www.skullysystems.com/#perks

The $1300 Speed Demon option is sold out. They still have the $1400 option left... unfortunately these two require shipping addresses in the United States.

Are these helmets really worth the price? Do you really need a camera to see behind you, when you have mirrors? I'm sure a mounted GPS/phone & bluetooth/wired headphones can do the same job as their bulit-in nav.

The pricing is for rich kids.....I'll keep my current lid and spend that money on better things....like Tim Hortons!!! Lol!

You better do not go down with that helmet or leave riding aside :)

Yeah at $1600 CDN WAY overpriced for what your getting. If you really feel the need to see behind you look in the mirrors or get the Reevu for 1/4 the price..lol

Can't believe they sold 25 in the first 10 minutes online...lol There is a sucker born every minute.

Back
Top Bottom