New bike - anyone recommend routes? | GTAMotorcycle.com

New bike - anyone recommend routes?

alangolding25

Site Supporter
Hey Guys,

I finally got myself a bike after months of thinking about it.
Got a 09 GSF Bandit1250S ABS. Love it.
Have always ridden Suzuiki's and have always wanted a Bandito.

I live in Cambridge, can anyone recommend nice routes to ride around the area or there abouts?
Also any upcoming public cruises coming up at all?

Thanks
Alan

photo 1.jpg

Last edited:
Nice bike. I used to own a 2008 1250S and it was a great bike. Very reliable, huge aftermarket parts availability, and awesome value. Google maps will show you the twisty roads in your area. Have fun.

Hey Guys,

I finally got myself a bike after months of thinking about it.
Got a 09 GSF Bandit1250S ABS. Love it.
Have always ridden Suzuiki's and have always wanted a Bandito.

I live in Cambridge, can anyone recommend nice routes to ride around the area or there abouts?
Also any upcoming public cruises coming up at all?

Thanks
Alan

View attachment 35436

Head to Ancaster and ride down Sulphur Springs road or old Dundas Road down the escarpment. Just don't cross the median on turns, many blind corners with bigass trees to stop you.

Great bike, congrats.
I have the 06 with the 1200 oil cooled mill and an 08 dressed for the the long haul. (Prefer the blue!!)
Great info here. Small group in Australia but great wealth of knowledge.
Holeshot mirror extenders, lose the snorkle (at least)from the air box, '06 1200 air filter, SilverStar H7 headlight from crappy tire (OEM light is the worst headlight ever!), and your well on your way.
We are doing lots of rides out our way but Cambridge is a long haul to join us for a day (although it has been done.)
Good luck and enjoy your Bandit, torque is cheap!

c87775a9-307c-4ff4-8914-a7b645ee8242.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

apparently this is suppose to share a lot of parts in common, just a much smaller engine.... (like 1/2)

Would like to join you guys when going out for a ride.

20 (5).jpg

East River Road is nice going down to Paris. If I do that road I'll usually pass through Brantford and just follow the Grand River all the way to Cayuga. Stop for gas in Caledonia btw... it's CHEAP! Some nice roads in Dundas too as was already mentioned. Elora isn't that far either and has some decent roads to cruise around on.

East River Road is nice going down to Paris. If I do that road I'll usually pass through Brantford and just follow the Grand River all the way to Cayuga. Stop for gas in Caledonia btw... it's CHEAP!

Cross the river in Caledonia on HWY 6 and follow the river all the way to Dunnville. Nice ride, no traffic. You catch the river road in town at McDonalds (if memory serves) heading east of course.

Back
Top Bottom