Do liter bike owners have bigger balls? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Do liter bike owners have bigger balls?

They are only bigger due to inflammation from getting smacked against the gas tank over every little bump in the road

I'd say they are smaller. Over compensation for something. and s far 90% of the litre bike owners I've met meet this criteria.

Balls don't get bigger but your wallet does get lighter

What about people who race litre bikes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
People racing litre bikes for the most part know what they are doing. The local timmies guys with new zx-10's usually don't.

Required:

Meet at Tim Hortons
Digital caliper
Accessible jewels
Hot lady to measure accessible jewels (any volunteers?)
Geek to chart findings
Porsches / supercars to play with

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I disagree with people who say 600's have more usable street power. Power comes on earlier on a litre which is better for slow riding as your not cruising at 7000rpm. IMO

To the people that talk **** about litre bikes (who are serious, not the jokers). Its ok if you don't think you can handle the power. The smiles on my buddies faces when I let them ride the "thousand" says it all. Remember that feeling of opening up your 600 for the first time?.....It wears off.....until you try the litre bike. At the same time is like any sport bike, there are two sides to the animal. When you wind em up they can both hurt you.

The beauty of motorcycles is for every type of person there is a bike to match them. It's what you ride the best and gives you the biggest S*** eating grin. I don't hate on what others ride, Let the riding and the fun do the talking.....too corny?

I can't believe people get funding for stupid ass studies like this... its so obvious lol. I never knew it was my testosterone levels but I know something about my cars and bikes makes me feel good! It has nothing to do with showing off it's more like a drug really.

It boggles the mind so many gents are obsessed with the size of other gents balls.

Carry on.

Pst. It's the size of the rod that really matters. And mine is the biggest. Lol.

The bigger the sport bike, the bigger the balls.

In the case of bikes like the Hayabusa and ZX-14, it's measured in waist diameter.

lol

Back
Top Bottom