Do liter bike owners have bigger balls? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Do liter bike owners have bigger balls?

I've seen a lot of 'tards on Liter bikes... Some really good riders as well though. It's almost too much for the road, 600's do just fine on the street.

A real question to ask is "Do they get bigger after I upgrade to a litre bike?".

hey if you read that article they say why men going through mid life crisis tend to buy the fast sports car ;) perhaps people who buy litre bikes are compensating for something they are lacking... also according to that article you can probably wear red underwear and it will give you a bit of a boost.

Doesn't`t make any difference what size bike you have. Women don`t own balls and they can ride. The only thing that matters is that you have fun, on or off it.
Peer pressure?

The study says "young men" without mentioning ages. Young men are already testosterone ridden sex bags. Test needs to be done on older men, where the difference could be measured. Young guys are still being led by their *****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The mensa question would be which raises your testosterone more...the supercar or superbike? There is more fear involved on a superbike being exposed to the elements, which increases cortisol, which lowers testosterone. Yet adrenaline increases testosterone. Could go either way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRu_snqdluU&sns=em

Groovy, I ride a 1300 supersport. Does that mean i get even more of a boost,lol?

BB

Groovy, I ride a 1300 supersport. Does that mean i get even more of a boost,lol?

BB
107077.jpg

The mensa question would be which raises your testosterone more...the supercar or superbike? There is more fear involved on a superbike being exposed to the elements, which increases cortisol, which lowers testosterone. Yet adrenaline increases testosterone. Could go either way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRu_snqdluU&sns=em

So the small-penis Ferrari owner theory is dispelled?

Apparently douchebaggery isn't. Why would do **** like that with a passenger? What a tool. It's one thing to do it alone, a total other to risk someone else because you have to show that you think you have big balls beating stock cars. Wow.

Back
Top Bottom