Movie extra/actor needed | GTAMotorcycle.com

Movie extra/actor needed

Buddhacide

Site Supporter
Hi all. I have some friends that work in film and from time to time help them find props/extras etc..., mostly when they need biker types. If anyone fits the bill and is interested, let me know and i'll forward you his number. You'll need to send him pics of you and your bike. Please note, that I have nothing to do with this project so I waive all responsibility if something goes awry. I'm just going to connect people. I'll do it on a first come first serve and may go down the list if people dont work out. So whats on the table is this

1) One day of work in Hamilton - some time next week or the following. I assume you would get some advance notice.

2) Pay is "negotiable"but would start at "$250ish probably for the day"" + maybe more depending on exactly what you need to do (He'll discuss it with you)

3) Job (loosley described) to dress up in the actors cloths, and take off down a controlled street (Actor would start the bike). with Police blocking both directions

4) They are looking for a "street legal dirtbike from the 1990's, but are open to other bikes from the 90's

If you are interested PM me your details and hopefully I'll be able to pass you along!

Last edited:
Power bottom?

I assume rider must be physically similar to actor?

what are the actor's measurements

Damnit. I wish I had a dirt bike. I would love to get into the acting world.

Café Ray, lol. Everyone else - I really don't know the specifics. I have another member that I'm working on at the moment that will hopefully be accepted. My friend didn't mention anything about measurements but I assume there should be some similarity. To be honest I don't think they're too particular. Its for TV, not film (usually) and they cut corners to get the job done. I sent them a guy on a trike last week for a scene that called for a motorcycle and they used him so unless body size is drastically different its probably not too much of a concern.

How often is the casting couch cleaned?

Thanks all for the responses. As far as I know at this time they are going with somebody from the forum who was the first to reply. If anything changes I'll let ya'll know. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom