Ride this Friday | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ride this Friday

Blooton

Dual sport ride this Friday. Leaving Tim Hortons at Kennedy commons at 7 am. Approx 280km around Rice Lake to get to Bancroft. Swim in lake. Approx 250 km back. 60km stint on 401 to get to 115. Ride was planned with basecamp,with as much gravel road as possible. might be some tough sections. Roosting, sweating and swearing mandatory. Lunch MAY be road kill, or some greasy spoon, or some greasy spoon serving road kill.

Lunch MAY be road kill, or some greasy spoon, or some greasy spoon serving road kill.

:lmao:

Sounds like a great ride! Wish I had a DS so I could join you (as I have Friday off). Even though I won't be participating, thanks for organizing this ride and sharing on here. Have a great time, take some pics and report back letting us know how much fun we missed!

Really makes me want to get a dual sport, have fun on the ride :)

thanks well wishers, best advice get a dual sport. that way the end of the road is not the end of the ride :p

Kevin, tires range from my trailwings (until i finally wear them out) to 606's . Depends on the riders comfort level, altho I have done some pretty rough sh#$ on oem rubber

Back
Top Bottom