Where to get a rearstand for a CBR250 locally? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where to get a rearstand for a CBR250 locally?

bobjohnson

Is there anywhere local that sells a rear stand for a CBR250? I just got the bike a few weeks ago and really need to get the rear wheel off the ground to adjust the chain. I tried looking around but all the shops I used to go to have shutdown. I'm right downtown so preferably any shops between kipling/401/dvp area would be great. Worst case scenario I'll order it online.

Kapscomoto is probably your best bet, but they are in pickering.

pretty much any shop will have stands available
call snow city
canadian tire sells bike stands that will work well enough for chain adjustments on a 250.
check kijiji as well

Canadian tire, really? I will check them out this weekend. I dont like snowcity because they were ***** about me ordering boots through them like 10 years ago. Ill also probably check out kapscomotors, my uncle is in pickering and we're supposed to go riding soon, so I can probably drop by at some point. Thanks guys.

The ignition brand ones from CT didn't fit Ninja250r or Ninja300. It did fit cbr600rr.

I ended up buying the venom brand which i didn't really like. Not as sturdy as that ignition brand iwas used to.

So i went to princess auto to buy theirs. Its sturdier than venom. If you've been to rosey toes, it looks like that.

Is there anywhere local that sells a rear stand for a CBR250? I just got the bike a few weeks ago and really need to get the rear wheel off the ground to adjust the chain. I tried looking around but all the shops I used to go to have shutdown. I'm right downtown so preferably any shops between kipling/401/dvp area would be great. Worst case scenario I'll order it online.

the cbr250 doesnt have a spool mounting so you need stand that pick up the swingarm

Back
Top Bottom