Loading bikes onto truck.. FAILS | GTAMotorcycle.com

Loading bikes onto truck.. FAILS

kiwi

I was so paranoid something like this would happen when my last bike was delivered. I realized about half way through unloading it via a sketchy board that between the 3 of us that were there we could probably have just lifted the thing.

We did kind of lift the back wheel because we didn't have enough clearance due to a fence behind us. Just pick up the back and rotate it around, heh.

Constantly amazes me that people use ramps that leave no clearance for the frame at the tailgate...lol Love the last guy park the truck so the rear end is on an upward slope, making loading even more difficult.

I don't understand why most of the dirtbikes were trying to load from the ground when there was a hill <10 feet away. Back the truck up to the hill and ride DOWN into the truck.

And why do these people think they have to take a run at it? What did they think would happen?

When I bought my first bike I was so excited I tried to ride it onto a utility trailer. Of course the rear tire spin and I dropped it lol. Nothing major, didn't even scratch the paint. But some of these guys are just complete morons lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last guy: "That's what I didn't want to happen"

Dumbass, the angle at which the loaders are set to the back of the truck is narrower than the clearance on your bike.

He should've paid attention in geometry class.

Forget ramps and failing, when I got my r6 we had four of us lift it into the truck, was pretty easy.... You lift Bro?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Constantly amazes me that people use ramps that leave no clearance for the frame at the tailgate...lol Love the last guy park the truck so the rear end is on an upward slope, making loading even more difficult.

I don't understand why most of the dirtbikes were trying to load from the ground when there was a hill <10 feet away. Back the truck up to the hill and ride DOWN into the truck.

And why do these people think they have to take a run at it? What did they think would happen?

Zero common sense

Back
Top Bottom