Ride for PALESTINIAN SOLIDARITY - This Saturday July 26 3:00 PM | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ride for PALESTINIAN SOLIDARITY - This Saturday July 26 3:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT : Ride for Palestinian Solidarity

When : Saturday July 26, 3:00 PM

Where : US Consulate General (360 University Ave, Downtown Toronto)

RSVP : https://m.facebook.com/events/1535151900046596

If you ride street or a chopper, come out this Saturday afternoon to denounce the recent violence by Israeli forces in Gaza and show solidarity with the Palestinians.

A peaceful protest will already be taking place at the US consulate general in downtown Toronto at the time. Us riders make an appearance riding down queens park a few times and join the protest after if you wish to.

EAST END MEETING POINT

- Kennedy Commons tim hortons at 2:00 PM

WEST END RIDERS
-you can coordinate your meet up out west and assemble with east enders at the ROM at 2:45 PM (south west corner of bloor and queens park).

We will then ride down to the protest in group formation. Please bring Palestinian and Canadian flags along with rubber bands to mount them on your bike. I will try to arrange some as well.

Thank you.
Zee

Im gonna try to attend this. I went to the last two on foot so this one might be more effective.

Why not protest in front of an Israeli institution?

Why not protest in front of an Israeli institution?

From what ive seen. protests start at the American embassy and move to the Israeli consulate by the ROM. Not sure about this one.

Also because US gives about $3bln every year to aid Isral's military.

Moreover, because US is the only country in the security council that time and again used its veto power to block anything collective being done against Israel even when countries like France and UK voted to make a move.

And generally because simply put, US is the biggest Israeli ally and enabler, both militarily and politically.

$3bln in donation to Israel every year yet Detroit in bankrupt andits citizens are getting their drinking water cut. Also people are loosing their homes to forclosures right left and centre and they cant even afford a universal health insurance for teir cancer patience. Yet they can give that much to Israel to fund its genocide.

Sory for the long reply but i thought it's important to highlight these points.

Why did Hamas reject the proposed Egyptian peace plan when Israel agreed to it.
Accepting your fate without having been consulted is slavery.

I dont want to make this a political thread. This is a ride simply for innocent people who have been killed unjustly.

Accepting peace is slavery? What a load.
If Israel wants peace, it needs to go back to pre 1967 borders and give back the land which is INTERNATIONALLY known as the occupied territory(By the UN and all of Israe's allies including the US). Then they can use all the iron Dome and military they want if Hamas attacks and the world wont be ****** off like it is now. But until then, what peace?

You cant have peace when you live in a roofless prison called Palestine with wallas and guards closing every direction/border and blockade that stops anything from getting in or out.

But i assume youre not interested in a conversation much like Israel is not interested in a two state solution and probably are just trolling this. (I apologize in advance if thats not your intention. Just speaking out of experience)

US is an equal accomplice.

This is a load too. The Obama administration has demanded a return to pre-1967 borders, hardly an impartial mediator.

I have a close Palestinian friend and we have agreed to not discuss this subject because it's too hard for him to not get emotional about it.

Hamas will not rest until Israel is annihilated.

US is an equal accomplice.

This is a load too. The Obama administration has demanded a return to pre-1967 borders, hardly an impartial mediator.

I have a close Palestinian friend and we have agreed to not discuss this subject because it's too hard for him to not get emotional about it.

Hamas will not rest until Israel is annihilated.

US says alot but if it wants to put the foot down, it can start by cutting its funding to Israel. But thats just a political show.

US wont even force Israel to sign and non-proliferation treaty to rid Israel of its nukes.
Some might look at Obama's speech, some look at what they actually do.

Israel has no one that it can seriously negotiate with currently as Hamas is a terrorist organization and the Palestinian authority supports Hamas.

I really don't think that this is the place to have this discussion.

As Golda said -"We can forgive the Arabs for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children. We will only have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us."

TOPIC ALERT

Reminder: this forum is a motorcycle forum, not a political discussion forum.

Due to the very strong possibility of this thread causing problems, I am placing it on the watch list, so think about what you are posting before you press that button, and don't be surprised if this thread vanishes.

TOPIC ALERT

Due to the very strong possibility of this thread causing problems, I am placing it on the watch list, so think about what you are posting before you press that button, and don't be surprised if this thread vanishes.

This objective of this forum is to raise awareness of a constructive campaign to bring about positive change with participation from motorcycle riders. This is no different than any other charity or positive change campaign. The intention is not to annihilate any particular side. Instead of "vanishing" the thread and hindering a positive change campaign by concerned motorcycle riders, I suggest you bar people who are instigating political discussions here. Just my opinion. Thank you.

Brilliant. If shoulder rockets can't bring peace maybe crotch rockets will.

TOPIC ALERT

Brian

Delete this politcal nonesense and let the pro Palestine "ride"get organised elsewhere....

Israel has no one that it can seriously negotiate with currently as Hamas is a terrorist organization and the Palestinian authority supports Hamas.

As Golda said -"We can forgive the Arabs for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children. We will only have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us."

There will never be peace in the middle east . Blaming the US for deaths in the middle east is sad .Just look at the headlines daily . The is a bomb going off somewhere where Muslims kill Muslims( not the US ) . I`m not a fan of Israel .But shooting bombs across from Palestine daily into Israel .They have to do something .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjsP0XUxGOw

Israel always nagged about not having a unified government to negotiate with. Then Palestinians through a democratic vote, monitored by all international watchdogs CHOSE Hamas. Then Israel started with its new excuses once it was confronted with an actual government. Israel has no interest in peace.

And you wanna talk about who killed whos children? since september of 2000, there have been 131 Israeli children killed vs 1,661 Palestinians. So lets talk about murdering children because i have a lot to say.

And Brian, we are all keeping a polite tone and discussing an issue. There are countless threads that have nothing to do with riding. I think it's very unfair to delete a thread that is about hundereds of children dying! Unless its a motivated move in which case, i wouldnt be surprised.

And in case some people try to make impolite comments to try and get the thread shut, please delete them/their comments not those who keep a respectful tone and are having one of hundreds if not thousands of topic that exist on this site and are not motorcycle related.

Thanks

Israel always nagged about not having a unified government to negotiate with. Then Palestinians through a democratic vote, monitored by all international watchdogs CHOSE Hamas. Then Israel started with its new excuses once it was confronted with an actual government. Israel has no interest in peace.

And you wanna talk about who killed whos children? since september of 2000, there have been 131 Israeli children killed vs 1,661 Palestinians. So lets talk about murdering children because i have a lot to say.

And Brian, we are all keeping a polite tone and discussing an issue. There are countless threads that have nothing to do with riding. I think it's very unfair to delete a thread that is about hundereds of children dying! Unless its a motivated move in which case, i wouldnt be surprised.

And in case some people try to make impolite comments to try and get the thread shut, please delete them/their comments not those who keep a respectful tone and are having one of hundreds if not thousands of topic that exist on this site and are not motorcycle related.

Thanks

But you're not going to change "their" opinion, and "they're" not going to be able to change your opinion - it seems pointless and will ultimately escalate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom