Alternative to teksavvy? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Alternative to teksavvy?

So teksavvy is a good alternative to Rogers? I barely do any downloading, but now that my 10 year old has discovered YouTube, my 25 gb lite plan is not enough. And the price is similar to teksavvy.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

So teksavvy is a good alternative to Rogers? I barely do any downloading, but now that my 10 year old has discovered YouTube, my 25 gb lite plan is not enough. And the price is similar to teksavvy.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk
Anything is a good alternative to Robbers.

In college our class got in **** because we figured out newgroups weren't blocked by the school firewall and did over a terabyte over night.

Cool story Bro, Thats like almost 250MBPS for 12 hours straight.

Cool story Bro, Thats like almost 250MBPS for 12 hours straight.

Just pointing out that if you're not exceeding 150 GB per month you're not really "downloading the fk out of the internet". That is all.

Uploads don't count. 2am to 8am doesn't count.

From their own site:

My Bad, I got it confused with this:

teksavvy2.jpg

http://o.canada.com/technology/personal-tech/teksavvy-reminds-customers-of-bandwidth-overage-fees

They started charging overages now. They also now have 3 cap levels: 150gb, 300gb and unlimited. The 300gb tier you can op in to have you speed throttled during peak for unlimited usage.

I use distributel. It's been about 2 years and no major problems. Their customer service is terrible, but I'm paying $50/month for 25 megabit with no cap so can't complain.

Back
Top Bottom