Ertefa meet July 17, 2014 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ertefa meet July 17, 2014

And that is no more. Too many idiots doing burnouts etc. Never understood those kids. Cops everywhere... let's light the tires. Idiots.

Saw a message from the organizers that it's canceled as of now.

Sure they do. In front of cops they're idiots too. Meets like that can be good but they'd have to do something to increase crowd control.

young or old both can do stupid things, and it was done, so no more meet's at that location, it's too bad, up until about 12 or 12:30 it was a great event, after that once everyone started to leave the last few thought it would be cool to do burn outs, block off Mavis, and have drag races up towards the 401, even the pedestrians got in on it by blocking traffic and cops just to allow the racing, just plain old stupidity......

I guess for some it's just too hard to go home the same way as when they left home, I am sure none of them did burnouts in front of their house prior to leaving or racing to get to the event.....

ohhhhh well

And that is no more. Too many idiots doing burnouts etc. Never understood those kids. Cops everywhere... let's light the tires. Idiots.

Saw a message from the organizers that it's canceled as of now.

Happens on a regular basis, they'll find a new location and repeat

Was wondering why there were so many people flocking to the McDs, I just rode there after work to meet up with some friends. Bunch of bikes going around in circles on Mavis and Britannia for some reason.

It is going to be regular, it's just cancelled for this week. Should be back up in the same spot next week though.

No it wont.

Property owners had meetings with the police right after all that **** went down.

You show up, and youll be issued trespassing tickets and theyll be ready for those "wanting to show off" with tow trucks.

Inferno, I quite literally just said that they canceled it for this week; next week it's back on, but I'm not 100% sure where. On the Ertefa facebook page they made a message stating it was going to be down just for this week, due to all the burn-outs and whatnot, but it is NOT down indefinitely. They also did warn in the same message people who show up will be first given a warning and will be charged/ticketed if they don't leave. I'm sure Peel Police is going to be all over the place as well.

Every week there is a car meet on Thursdays at the Tim Horton's on Britannia literally just around the corner, and I'm sure that will still be going on.

Inferno, I quite literally just said that they canceled it for this week; next week it's back on, but I'm not 100% sure where. On the Ertefa facebook page they made a message stating it was going to be down just for this week, due to all the burn-outs and whatnot, but it is NOT down indefinitely. They also did warn in the same message people who show up will be first given a warning and will be charged/ticketed if they don't leave. I'm sure Peel Police is going to be all over the place as well.

Every week there is a car meet on Thursdays at the Tim Horton's on Britannia literally just around the corner, and I'm sure that will still be going on.

You said it will be on in the same spot next week. Im just stating it wont be ..

And yes there is the meet at TH on Britannia as well.

Back
Top Bottom