EXTREMELY GRAPHIC. Please don't watch if you are faint of heart! | GTAMotorcycle.com

EXTREMELY GRAPHIC. Please don't watch if you are faint of heart!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What proof is there this is an IDF sniper?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Should we post videos of Hamas holes killing Israeli civilians in response?

BB

Should we post videos of Hamas holes killing Israeli civilians in response?

BB

No need. Stats are clear enough. Im not gonna rgue this with any one here. If you are an Israeli supporter or if 66 years of occupation, 65 breached UN resolutions and Geneva convetions by Israel, most prominant figures such as Nelson Mandella voice on this and decades of ethnic cleansing is not enough evidence to convince you of what Israel has been up to, i sure wont be able to change your mind.
But here are the number of dead Palestinians vs Israelis so go ahead and post videos. Facts are facts.

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/

Is BLUE KAWI on vacation?

I used to be a skeptic until I did some reading on the violence over there. Israel is actually claiming Palestinian land.

My social/political views tend to be Conservative, but I do not support Israel's fight

Gotta watch the Jews.

Gotta watch the Jews.

323.jpg

Last edited:
No need. Stats are clear enough. Im not gonna rgue this with any one here. If you are an Israeli supporter or if 66 years of occupation, 65 breached UN resolutions and Geneva convetions by Israel, most prominant figures such as Nelson Mandella voice on this and decades of ethnic cleansing is not enough evidence to convince you of what Israel has been up to, i sure wont be able to change your mind.
But here are the number of dead Palestinians vs Israelis so go ahead and post videos. Facts are facts.

YAWN....

HAMAS

Hiding Amongst Mosques And Schools...

HAMAS

Hiding Amongst Mosques And Schools...
Considering that the Gaza strip is one of the most densely populated areas in the world, I'm surprised they have any place to hide at all.

you gonna find the video of three kids being murdered by palestinians?

its ok, they got their own back...currently 500+ dead Palestinians (mostly civilians) and 20 dead Israelis (mostly soldiers).....plus one bombed Palestinian hospital...and oh, some bulldozed Palestinian farms, you know..for ***** and giggles. Yeah...this is called a proportional response apparently. Oh...sorry...there was the one dead Israeli too from those nasty firewor....sorry I mean highly technological rockets Hamas was firing.

3 dead kids is terrible, truly it is....an entire population treated like animals for decades while the world watches is a disgrace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom