EXTREMELY GRAPHIC. Please don't watch if you are faint of heart! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

EXTREMELY GRAPHIC. Please don't watch if you are faint of heart!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you gonna find the video of three kids being murdered by palestinians?
Since September 29, 2000 to present, 131 Israeli children have been killed in contrast to 1,661 Palestinians.
So lets start our fact throwing contest!
Oh and while we're at it, lets talk about the Palestinian 16 year old boy the Israelis BURNED ALIVE this month. I wonder where else in history people were burned alive due to their ethnicity!

Israeli has made Palestine into a prison. They are causing most of the human suffering. **** Israeli. Hopefully somone wakes up to what Israeli is really doing and make Israeli into a parking lot.

After all Israeli's are the parasites of the world. Just look at who run's Wall Sreet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CXDmwy95VM

Should we post videos of Hamas holes killing Israeli civilians in response?

BB

Last edited:
You find this being "extremely graphic"? A minor UFC fight has got more graphic content to offer...

You find this being "extremely graphic"? A minor UFC fight has got more graphic content to offer...

All in the perception. Real death vs bloody. Hell.. a paper cut makes me shiver, this doesn't. i.e. I know how a paper cut feels....I don't know how it feels to be shot....so I can relate to the paper cut more.

All in the perception. Real death vs bloody. Hell.. a paper cut makes me shiver, this doesn't. i.e. I know how a paper cut feels....I don't know how it feels to be shot....so I can relate to the paper cut more.

Hope you're not a jew or else some guys in this thread might be able to let you know...

Y'all are nuts btw.

Israeli has made Palestine into a prison. They are causing most of the human suffering. **** Israeli. Hopefully somone wakes up to what Israeli is really doing and make Israeli into a parking lot.

After all Israeli's are the parasites of the world. Just look at who run's Wall Sreet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CXDmwy95VM

Isreal is supported by the US, the US needs isreal to cause havoc in the middle east so the rest of the world is entertained...
And yes, the land of isreal did not exist prior to WW2, it was orignally Palestinians land.
Who put Isreal there....? The Allied countries that won the war!

Read up on world history before crying who's right and wrong,
Nieche's Beyond Good And Evil is a good read too.

Last edited:
What in your right mind made you think this is OKAY to post on a MOTORCYCLE forum? Are you missing some brain cells?

Take this trash over to 4chan / liveleak.

You must have missed the Muslim Riders only thread or the Ride for Palestine thread.

You must have missed the Muslim Riders only thread or the Ride for Palestine thread.

I didn't. At the very least both those have to do with Motorcycles and riding in general sense.

What in the actual eff does this have to do with anything related to Motorcycles? Why don't we all just start posting Gore pictures? Oh.. right.. we have 4chan and Liveleak for that.. thankfully I'm not forced to visit those sites if I don't want to.

man...these parts of the world are really going down the shitter.

Good thing I don't run ****, because I say lets go Hitler, nuke all these ****ers and start fresh. Someone needs to hit the reset button. This jew/muslim, Israel, Palestine, holy land ******** has been going on for over a 1000 years. WHAT THE ****ING ****?? Be done with these ****ers, they're not stopping anytime soon.

Just accept this is a ****** up world alright. I am so tired of the news about people killing people. Have to do something about killing. Stop killing then talk. Any side continues killing should be canned. If both sides are killing, can them all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

man...these parts of the world are really going down the shitter.

Good thing I don't run ****, because I say lets go Hitler, nuke all these ****ers and start fresh. Someone needs to hit the reset button. This jew/muslim, Israel, Palestine, holy land ******** has been going on for over a 1000 years. WHAT THE ****ING ****?? Be done with these ****ers, they're not stopping anytime soon.

What has you so convinced that you need to interfere at all? Kind of a weird attitude the west has in general to other world problems. Back off, let em deal with it.

What in your right mind made you think this is OKAY to post on a MOTORCYCLE forum? Are you missing some brain cells?

Take this trash over to 4chan / liveleak.

I missed how ROB ford, iPhone vs Blackberry, Oilsands, cancer treatmens, gun threads and hundreds of other topics talked about on this site on a daily basis are motorcycle related. Or could it be that you have personal ties to this and this thread is making your rainbow of a day a little gloomy? Because while you can talk about iPhone and Snookie. some people care about more important topics which are ALL equally unrelated to motorcycles.

Last edited:
I missed how ROB ford, iPhone vs Blackberry, Oilsands and hundreds of other topics talked about on this website on a daily basis are motorcycle related. Or could it be that you have personal ties to this and this thread is making your rainbow of a day a little gloomy? Because while you can talk about iPhone and Snookie. some people care about more important topics which are ALL equally unrelated to motorcycles.
You must really be missing some brain cells. What does posting videos of people being shot dead have to do with bring up your concern for Gaza?

I think ISIS is a real threat - gee.. should I post the 1 hr video of them decapitating Iraqi people here? No, if I wanted to do that I'd go to a forum that people visit for that kinds of stuff.

Its not gory but its much more disturbing IMO to see someone shot and die. Also, its a public forum so i felt its the proper thing to do to put an obvious warning in case people dont want to see it.
Just trying to be responsible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom