EXTREMELY GRAPHIC. Please don't watch if you are faint of heart! | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

EXTREMELY GRAPHIC. Please don't watch if you are faint of heart!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard the latest seize fire proposal from the UN and USA was rejected today. In that case the USA should pull its funding.

So you consider 3 (Egypt, Jordan, Syria) against 1 (Israel) June 5-10, 1967 a proportional response? Riiiiiiight.

Well there is lots of debate over who caused it and who shot first. It is pretty hard to think Israel was a victim. BTW, Israel lost 10 to 20 times less than they killed....

Some say it was a massive victory backed by an in visible magic friend. Some say it was an orchestrated war as part of a greater ethnic cleansing.

One persons freedom fighter is another's terrorist...

[video=youtube_share;KakxXN5Z-XI]http://youtu.be/KakxXN5Z-XI[/video]

From the son of Hamas founder. Coming from someone who literally grew up in the group tells how it is.

Man it's funny how people try to turn around everything that comes out and twist it to serve their own needs (both sides). If someone says I am from side A and we are aggressors side B is innocent. People from side A will say something to discredit the person vice versa.

The problem isn't Hamas or Israel.

It's the hate you have for each other. Until both sides let go of the hate and just try to exist with each other none of this **** will be resolved. Of course it's not in human nature to do that so it'll never happen. Only other solution is to find another common enemy so you can come together to fight it or if one side wipes the other out. Either solution leads to another conflict.

This is human nature and religion. Let it happen and take it's normal course. /end

so in other words, what you're basically saying is whatever he's spewing out about Hamas are all lies?

Funny how that works with the tinfoil hat brigade.

Man it's funny how people try to turn around everything that comes out and twist it to serve their own needs (both sides). If someone says I am from side A and we are aggressors side B is innocent. People from side A will say something to discredit the person vice versa.

The problem isn't Hamas or Israel.

It's the hate you have for each other. Until both sides let go of the hate and just try to exist with each other none of this **** will be resolved. Of course it's not in human nature to do that so it'll never happen. Only other solution is to find another common enemy so you can come together to fight it or if one side wipes the other out. Either solution leads to another conflict.

This is human nature and religion. Let it happen and take it's normal course. /end

Well I don't know what I feel for the Palestinians, on one hand they're being invaded, on the other hand they are represented by a terrorist group, on another hand a lot of the group spew violence & hate. I can understand how easy it is for people to hate them even though they are being invaded.

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Well I don't know what I feel for the Palestinians, on one hand they're being invaded, on the other hand they are represented by a terrorist group, on another hand a lot of the group spew violence & hate. I can understand how easy it is for people to hate them even though they are being invaded.

I meant it not just for palestine, but Isreal and everyone. It's all the same BS everywhere you go.

The Israelis let the Palestinians have a free vote when they let them have Gaza. They probably thought they would be so grateful they would vote in a reasonable group. Unfortunately...being placed in an open prison makes people quite desperate and desperate people turn to desperate measures and Hamas got voted in.

Like I've been saying all along, Hamas wouldn't be on the radar if Israel treated the Palestinians with some measure of humanity. Open borders, freedom to travel, freedom to conduct business, give them back their stolen land, stop diverting water from them. Treat them like equals instead of herding them like cattle.

One last thing. I'm getting sick and tired about the Israelis saying how they are being so nice about letting Palestinians know they should leave their homes just before they start bombing the place.....do you know who else used to do that? The IRA. They would phone in a warning before a bomb went off....I don't remember thinking "oh, I should probably write a thank you letter to the IRA to let them know how grateful I am for bombing the shopping centre and letting me know beforehand"; and the IRA were terrorists. State sponsored terrorism, ethnic cleansing, targeting civilian infrastructure.....all war crimes.

We have had years of stalemate in this area...it's really easy to blame both sides but only one of those sides has been under constant occupation for decades, only one of those sides is treated like second class citizens, only one of those sides has family members as part of a huge refugee group who will never be allowed to return to their homes if Israel continues to have their way meanwhile Israel encourages the immigration of citizens from other countries who have zero connection to Israel save for some passages in a book of fairy stories. So what exactly would people like the Palestinians to give up? I think it's time the world took another tack and said "enough is enough" and took of the kid gloves with respect to the treatment of militant Israelis (as opposed to the large group of Israelis who actually agree that the Palestinians are holding the ****** end of the stick).

Travel bans, The Hague, cut military funding....every time a new settlement goes up, send the Palestinians more cash, give the UN more rights to police the country and oversee the return of land. Give the UN more rights to punish terrorists on both sides of this fight.

you know what ?

**** happens... Palestine has a history of being overtaken by people/countries. more than 15 actually,and 8 countries and some more than once.

you just happen to be alive during this current one. look at the place.... why stay

you know what ?

**** happens... Palestine has a history of being overtaken by people/countries. more than 15 actually,and 8 countries and some more than once.

you just happen to be alive during this current one. look at the place.... why stay

What if it's your home and you have nowhere else to go? You could reasonably make your comments about Toronto in my opinion....look at the place? Why would you stay?

What if it's your home and you have nowhere else to go? You could reasonably make your comments about Toronto in my opinion....look at the place? Why would you stay?

Maybe the only big, (and freakin' huge) difference is, we're allowed to leave. I don't need to pass checkpoints to visit my family in Hamilton. (It's an example - I don't have family in Hamilton.) Or to go to work. Or basically anywhere.

And if I choose to go, I can come back.

Travel bans, The Hague, cut military funding....every time a new settlement goes up, send the Palestinians more cash, give the UN more rights to police the country and oversee the return of land. Give the UN more rights to punish terrorists on both sides of this fight.
Isn't the UN owned by the US?
I wouldn't have faith in the UN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom