EXTREMELY GRAPHIC. Please don't watch if you are faint of heart! | Page 13 | GTAMotorcycle.com

EXTREMELY GRAPHIC. Please don't watch if you are faint of heart!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep it civil and "on topic" (if that's possible now) or this thread will be locked.

Ok...on topic.

In summary .... fanboy believes that the Palestinians are treated unfairly compared to the rest of the population...but doesn't seem to really care.

Believes that it's ok for Israel to have nuclear weapons but no one else in the region.

Doesn't want to answer whether all the refugees that were forced from their homes in Palestine should be allowed to return to their homeland, the country of their birth (not some hogwarts thing from an ancient book of myths)

Basically those thoughts seem to be the same kinds of things coming from the Knesset.

Ok...on topic.

In summary .... fanboy believes that the Palestinians are treated unfairly compared to the rest of the population...but doesn't seem to really care.

Believes that it's ok for Israel to have nuclear weapons but no one else in the region.

Doesn't want to answer whether all the refugees that were forced from their homes in Palestine should be allowed to return to their homeland, the country of their birth (not some hogwarts thing from an ancient book of myths)

Basically those thoughts seem to be the same kinds of things coming from the Knesset.
In summary I think that-

Palestinians were told to leave their homes while the surrounding Muslims nations attacked
Israel resulting in a sound *** kicking. Israel has not kicked Palestinians out of their homes they left willingly assuming Israel would be destroyed in a few days, oops@!

Even in Canada we should keep an eye on potential muslim radicals, screw political correctness. Profiling makes sense.

Let's pick this up again in a year or so and see how you feel about hamas and the muslim brotherhood and
ISIS then.

I like how you glossed over the whole part about Israel not even existing prior to 1947. No no, of course no land or homes were taken... Not at all.

LOL

I will watch the Daily show to check for any updates in your opinion.

Hopefully Jon Stewart wakes up and lead his Zombie horde in the right direction.

Did I miss a memo? Have we started bombing the natives?

Lulz

They probably won't bomb us. We don't continue to build settlements on the land they have left, or keep them locked in an open air prison surrounded by military checkpoints. But that's the difference I guess... We're human.

I hope you guys wake up and realize that supporting Hamas is supporting the Muslim Brotherhood, aka Al Qaeda.

This is not your fathers Palestine.

Or maybe criticizing Israel doesn't mean we support Hamas?

I know, weird concept!!!!!

Or maybe criticizing Israel doesn't mean we support Hamas?

I know, weird concept!!!!!

I don't think you have the authority to speak for all that disagree with me and you certainly do not have the authority to tell me to do anything.

Shove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom