Tire mounting at GP Bikes? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tire mounting at GP Bikes?

WeatherB

Has anyone recently gotten tires mounted at GP Bikes? Any damage or scratches to your wheels?

Didn't see any reviews on their mounting services. Their mounting and balancing prices seem good.

I got new tires mounted when I got my bike serviced in late may. No scratches that I could see.

Thanks everyone, were you guys quoted $35 per wheel for mounting and balancing (wheel already removed from bike)?

Go see Dave at Competition Cycle (also in Whitby on Wentworth 3 mins from GP). GP over charges and I've lost more fairing bolts there then I can count and had the clips broken as well. My Vinyl wrap was scratched too. I wouldn't doubt they'd F up your rims, because they rush through everything....

Service - Stay away.
Buying bikes - Yes
Buying motorcycle related items - Yes

If you're really concerned take pics at the moment when you are handing them over and then compare them before you take them back. I've had no problems there in the past however

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go see Dave at Competition Cycle (also in Whitby on Wentworth 3 mins from GP). GP over charges and I've lost more fairing bolts there then I can count and had the clips broken as well. My Vinyl wrap was scratched too. I wouldn't doubt they'd F up your rims, because they rush through everything....

Service - Stay away.
Buying bikes - Yes
Buying motorcycle related items - Yes

Thanks, I'll give Dave a call. I see nothing but good things about him and his shop!

Back
Top Bottom