purchacing a Yamaha...who are the NO and GO to dealers in the GTA | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

purchacing a Yamaha...who are the NO and GO to dealers in the GTA

Although near Lindsay. I have nothing but good things to say about HB Cycle, Bought my Roadstar 1700 there, bought a couple oif ATV's and the service department is top notch.

Any feed back on Snow City or Ready powersports
BTW i know what dealers have them , I'm looking for feed back on customer service after you give them your hard earned money if you know what i mean

I have been dealing with Snow City for the past ten years and have no complaints whatsoever. Scott is one of the top techs in the country and really cares about his work.

It's also harder to retain good technicans in a city where less than $100K salary puts you at the poverty line.

I didn't know I was living in poverty. :confused: Looks okay to me. Thanks Ray! :thumbup:

I have been dealing with Snow City for a few years now, great people and a very knowledgeable parts and service department.

Families with a household income of $100K in the GTA have the highest debt load in Canadian history.

Thankfully, no debt here, other than mortgage which is almost done. No car or bike payments, no credit card debt.

Back
Top Bottom