"Curbing motorcycle speed 'a touchy game' in Mulmur" | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

"Curbing motorcycle speed 'a touchy game' in Mulmur"

Your friend had a more civil reaction than I might have seeing that.

Nh4e8sV.jpg

Definitely don't ride these roads, don't even go close. they are over hyped, dangerous and not worth the trip! Bellfountain is the only destination you want... Better coffee shops eh!

Yes do on ramps instead. Stick to 240 down the dvp. :rolleyes:

The reality is that some people's lives are negatively affected by loud bikes racing by their homes affecting their safety and and peace. Those comments indicate a sense of frustration at self-entitled a-holes who think they can go as fast as they want, as loud as they want.
While this, "screw the world" attitude is super cool right now, as rider numbers continue to dwindle, we should not be surprised if the world returns the favor.

The motorcycling community needs to be respectful of the community they live in and cultivate positive relationships with neighbours.
Groups of bikers bombing past houses cranking the throttle handle at 5:00 am in the morning isn't going to do that.
The image of bikers as uncaring, antisocial "Sons of Anarchy" type hooligans is not the image of bikers I like to project in my conduct.
There is usually a backgrounder story behind the gravel swept out onto the pavement or piano wire stretched across roads.

The loud pipe brigade can go **** themselves as far as I'm concerned. These cunts rip their throttle everytime they can get a chance. Funny thing is that a lot of them are douchbags in the 30s and 40s and have a family etc living in the burbs. There's enough of them in all neighborhoods.

Back
Top Bottom