Speed Channel Gone...where to watch Motogp on TV? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Speed Channel Gone...where to watch Motogp on TV?

CafeRay

So Fox officially shut down the Speed Channel. This channel used to have two wheeled Tuesdays and a variety of racing, but they got bought by Fox and basically went 99% NASCAR. ..And surprise, no one wanted to watch redneck round table discussions.

Anyone know what this means for Motogp coverage on TV?

Fox Sports has it in the US but not here. There are a few other detailed threads about this from the last year or so.

All the links for complete MotoGP races are in the MotoGP 2014 thread. I've not missed a single race this year. Same day, complete pre and post race coverage, commercial free. Moto2 and Moto3 too!

All the links for complete MotoGP races are in the MotoGP 2014 thread. I've not missed a single race this year. Same day, complete pre and post race coverage, commercial free. Moto2 and Moto3 too!

ah, thanks.

Apparently, MotoGP will be shown on RDS in French on Cable TV.

But, this may give me impetus to cut the cord because I have no interest in US team sports or f-cking golf.

Also down to 30 Euros for Canadians to get the Motogp Subscription at the moment.

Also down to 30 Euros for Canadians to get the Motogp Subscription at the moment.

I ended up doing this. It works well on my devices, and I can cast it to my TV via Chromecast through Chrome Browser.

Perfect excuse to finally cut my cable service.

I ended up doing this. It works well on my devices, and I can cast it to my TV via Chromecast through Chrome Browser.

Perfect excuse to finally cut my cable service.
I need to figure out how to do this, i keep having to open a browser, enter my email and password in order to watch motogp.com on my smart tv, takes forever

I need to figure out how to do this, i keep having to open a browser, enter my email and password in order to watch motogp.com on my smart tv, takes forever

You plug in a Chromecast to the TV HMDI, install Chromecast App on your pc/laptop/tablet. Access the Motogpsite through Chrome Browser and cast the page, hit full screen, open beer. Just make sure resolution is 720p (or lower if you are worried about your data cap).

You should only need to enter the ID once.

You plug in a Chromecast to the TV HMDI, install Chromecast App on your pc/laptop/tablet. Access the Motogpsite through Chrome Browser and cast the page, hit full screen, open beer. Just make sure resolution is 720p (or lower if you are worried about your data cap).

You should only need to enter the ID once.

Thanks, I got no data cap.... I do have beer

Back
Top Bottom