Air brake test | GTAMotorcycle.com

Air brake test

abkdt41

My air brake endorsement is about to expire... Just wondering if anyone has a copy of the Practical test or practice questions

for anyone interested

2h84745.jpg

2ci7ad2.jpg

etzgyh.jpg

2dwc86p.jpg

2s660zp.jpg

e874hl.jpg

That'll just be one of a few tests that you might receive.

Anyway, the airbrake test is easy -- I usually just give the book a once over the night before the test and I've always got decent results even though I haven't been in a truck since 2010. I've had my AZ since 1997 so I've had to take this test a few times now.

That'll just be one of a few tests that you might receive.

Anyway, the airbrake test is easy -- I usually just give the book a once over the night before the test and I've always got decent results even though I haven't been in a truck since 2010. I've had my AZ since 1997 so I've had to take this test a few times now.

Test is definitely very easy

I only got 2 wrong on the Z portion - 58/60 total

and like you said - i just reviewed the book for an hour before the test

all the books can be found here:

http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/pubs/drivhand/

I've had to renew my air brake license twice and have gotten the same test both times. It still had the same question that was so grammatically incorrect even I had a laugh at it.

When I wrote my M1 I watched a guy fail his Z twice and was on his third attempt when I left lol

Scary thing is, that was a RENEWAL that he failed....the original is issued at the course, and is part of a practical exam too. Should have shot the guy instead of letting him keep writing; the test is not hard at all

Back
Top Bottom