Velocity Sportsgear | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Velocity Sportsgear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad to hear. Maybe I can offer your bud some gloves in return for the inconvenience.

Wtf does "very soon" mean?

Shady shady shady.

My bud doesn't want to do business with you, just like Matt it was multiple promises and nothing done, and has given up. He needed a custom due to his body type and you took advantage of that and imo embarrassed him with the run around.

Last edited:
Lol. I know what you did and to whom. Who's being the warrior now?

Funny change of heart there bucko. We don't want anything from you, nor will I ever recommend anything you have your nails into. You just ******* me out, waited til I reacted and then played the nice guy card and edited your post.

You lost my business years before, and that had nothing to do with this thread.

Most of you guys, Kellen, Mina, Sunny Y S etc. all have your affiliations with a competitive suit maker and will continue to bash my products. So all your comments don't really matter to me.

Funny, this isn't the first thread about this kind of service from Velocity. I've said this before and I'll say it again, I have no problem with you or your company, I just feel sorry for the people getting the run around. Having to feel like you're being ripped off is not a nice feeling and it hurts your 'customers' enough to make a big fuss about it.

For $1500, the OP could have bought a name brand, quality and proven suit. It's great that you've agreed to give him his money back but that was more than a year ago. At what point does one say "enough is enough"?

You are such a warm and caring person for being so worried about the OP. During this whole time we did do about 3 suits for him so really only been less than a year. But I will pay him his refund with a apology note and thanks. Because of his issue we got rid of that supplier and developed a new system where customer gets a fabric suit cut in that pattern and changes can be made there to ensure the fit is perfect. Doesn't help him or my business now does it.

btw I thought this is the review section. I'm just waiting for the mob to start yelling " Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry......".

Funny, this isn't the first thread about this kind of service from Velocity. I've said this before and I'll say it again, I have no problem with you or your company, I just feel sorry for the people getting the run around. Having to feel like you're being ripped off is not a nice feeling and it hurts your 'customers' enough to make a big fuss about it.

For $1500, the OP could have bought a name brand, quality and proven suit. It's great that you've agreed to give him his money back but that was more than a year ago. At what point does one say "enough is enough"?

"so really only been less than a year."
btw I thought this is the review section. I'm just waiting for the mob to start yelling " Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry......".

April 2013, so its been 15 months. That's more than a year.

And yes, enough everybody with the public lynching, I started this to bring this issue to light in order to warn others, or as I would prefer, come to a long sought after resolution with Jimmy.

Give the man some time to make good on his promise. If he doesn't, then let the lynching begin...

I've waited this long, might as well give him a few days reprieve to see what happens.

-Matt

By the way I'm doing four pairs of VR-Pro gloves for your sponsor Trackside Cuts. Great glove. You should buy a pair. Might save your fingers better than the Five pair of gloves you probably have.

I actually wear Astars GP Tech gloves. Teknic kangaroo leathers and TCX boots. I have no affiliation with any leather company.

What did it say before?

I was called the keyboard warrior and told to shut the **** up.

A+ customer service. I may have been a ***** and told the truth but I'm not trying to run a customer based business. These "tales" are too close not to be true

Feels like I am in High School again. Nostalgia.

I was called the keyboard warrior and told to shut the **** up.

A+ customer service. I may have been a ***** and told the truth but I'm not trying to run a customer based business. These "tales" are too close not to be true

The Teknic suit you have is a combination Cowhide/Kangaroo suit with a majority of it being Cowhide so don't big up yourself too much. manufacture gimmicks that the average consumer falls prey to. Check the specs again before you keep saying you have a Kangaroo leather suit.

In regards to your no leather company affiliation; I don't think that's by choice.

I actually wear Astars GP Tech gloves. Teknic kangaroo leathers and TCX boots. I have no affiliation with any leather company.

Ha - Even in high school I knew right from wrong. I will not expect an apology then, you seem to have no clue on owning something.

Actually I admitted my fault and claim I owe Matt a refund. What I don't owe is YOU an apology.

Like I said the last time we had a discussion about Heroic gloves, I have my group of haters and it's the exact same people every single time. They have not seen any of my products but claim to be experts on them. That's the annoying part.

Ha - Even in high school I knew right from wrong. I will not expect an apology then, you seem to have no clue on owning something.

The Teknic suit you have is a combination Cowhide/Kangaroo suit with a majority of it being Cowhide so don't big up yourself too much. manufacture gimmicks that the average consumer falls prey to. Check the specs again before you keep saying you have a Kangaroo leather suit.

In regards to your no leather company affiliation; I don't think that's by choice.

The most awesomest feature it has are the forward facing knees.

You know it all eh? You probably don't remember why I have a dislike for your company but it was way before the gloves.

You need customer service/performance lessons, or watch your business repeatedly fail.

Your choice.

manufacture gimmicks that the average consumer falls prey to.
Kind of like "custom" no name suits that are expensive and don't fit like they should? Seems fitting as a slogan. :lol:

I don't think anyone here is saying anything negative about the product itself, the problem is with post-sale service. A lot of people have great things to say about the VR-Pro's and I'm sure it's for a good reason. Personally, if I have to keep running after you for months I would automatically assume that you're not willing to man up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom