To: Young Girl on red CBR125 on Allen rd N on Saturday | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

To: Young Girl on red CBR125 on Allen rd N on Saturday

what's with the sudden abundance of lurking creeps who registered 3-4 years ago and only have a total of 1-10 posts and they are usually angry rants about people who can't drive

who care's what decisions they make and how bad they result in...to each their own...better for us when searching for parts

I disagree, young girl riders should not ignore wearing the tight gear.

Too many people on bikes who haven't taken a course, too many new riders who ignore wearing the tight gear. Maybe in a prude, I'm ATTGATT and I stick to my license restrictions. I also don't ride when I don't fell comfortable or put myself in bad situations on the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what's with the sudden abundance of lurking creeps who registered 3-4 years ago and only have a total of 1-10 posts and they are usually angry rants about people who can't drive

who care's what decisions they make and how bad they result in...to each their own...better for us when searching for parts
There was un upgrade with the site a few years ago and peoples posts before a certain date were no longer counted in the post count. Believe it or not my post count was way higher than what it is now. lol

76dr1.jpg

Should of grabbed her phone number, hooked up with her at a later time and told her all this.
If he was 60 & she was 20 it would be kinda gross, don't you think?

Just because it's being done doesn't make it less gross

This happens with car drivers, not just motorcycle riders. It's a condition of not knowing wtf you are doing on the road. You should not be on a bike if you don't even know how to properly navigate the streets yet. Learn that in a car.

If you miss a turn or exit, just take the next one. I don't get why so many people do stupid **** to save themselves the extra 5-10 minutes of taking a different route when they end up in the wrong place. Like going the wrong way down the road or slamming your brakes in the middle of the highway to get the ramp you missed.

If you miss a turn or exit, just take the next one. I don't get why so many people do stupid **** to save themselves the extra 5-10 minutes of taking a different route when they end up in the wrong place. Like going the wrong way down the road or slamming your brakes in the middle of the highway to get the ramp you missed.

This.

This happens with car drivers, not just motorcycle riders. It's a condition of not knowing wtf you are doing on the road. You should not be on a bike if you don't even know how to properly navigate the streets yet. Learn that in a car.

Some immigrants don't know. Nothing against immigrants, my parents are immigrants

How the hell did she get a license?

M1 is the easiest license to get. You then get a bike and ride. No course needed. At least for some people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom