To: Young Girl on red CBR125 on Allen rd N on Saturday | GTAMotorcycle.com

To: Young Girl on red CBR125 on Allen rd N on Saturday

SunBandit

I just wanted to let you know that I think you are headed for a disaster. You need serious guidance or else you are going to end up hurt. I am the guy who stopped on Allen road when you were trying to go the wrong way on it because you panicked that you maybe heading towards the highway instead of Wilson Hts. It's a shame that no one stopped before me to help you out as the traffic was moving pretty fast and you were taking quite a risk sitting where you were. I have noticed you make too many mistakes to mention and that is why I honestly suggest that you don't ride alone. Have someone with more experience lead you and help show you the right choices to make on the street.
1. If you are traveling by unfamiliar roads and get confused, etc.. and the road leads you to a highway, it's not such a bad thing to take the highway even though you may not be licensed for it and may not have experience on it and simply get off on the first available exit while constantly watching your rear mirrors as you may be riding slower than surrounding traffic. Stopping on the ramp or on any fast flowing road and trying to head the opposite way to exit is not generally a good approach, especially if you are new to riding.
2. Please invest in proper riding gear. This is the time in your riding when you are most likely to make a mistake or pay for someone else's.

There is a lot more I can write here but there is no point in repeating what has been said on many other sites. If you know who this girl is please help her out or talk to her parents as such misguidance is a sign that there is a bigger problem lurking.

Did you tell her all this while you were helping her? Because not tell her while you were there & typing it here makes no sense

Did you tell her all this while you were helping her? Because not tell her while you were there & typing it here makes no sense

Deciding to stop where I was, my first priority was to help get the rider out of the dangerous situation. I didn't have time to talk about such things as we were heading two different ways. I see the potential that they or someone associated with them will recognize this issue.

The other thing to mention is that I see no point in providing criticism to a person who is panicked and in a bad situation. I don't think I can deliver criticism in any way that such a person in given context would be able to understand.

Last edited:
Deciding to stop where I was, my first priority was to help get the rider out of the dangerous situation. I didn't have time to talk about such things as we were heading two different ways. I see the potential that they or someone associated with them will recognize this issue.

The other thing to mention is that I see no point in providing criticism to a person who is panicked and in a bad situation. I don't think I can deliver criticism in any way that such a person in given context would be able to understand.
I won't mind critiquing someone's actions if I was helping them. It means I have good intentions

I just wanted to let you know that I think you are headed for a disaster. You need serious guidance or else you are going to end up hurt. I am the guy who stopped on Allen road when you were trying to go the wrong way on it because you panicked that you maybe heading towards the highway instead of Wilson Hts. It's a shame that no one stopped before me to help you out as the traffic was moving pretty fast and you were taking quite a risk sitting where you were. I have noticed you make too many mistakes to mention and that is why I honestly suggest that you don't ride alone. Have someone with more experience lead you and help show you the right choices to make on the street.
1. If you are traveling by unfamiliar roads and get confused, etc.. and the road leads you to a highway, it's not such a bad thing to take the highway even though you may not be licensed for it and may not have experience on it and simply get off on the first available exit while constantly watching your rear mirrors as you may be riding slower than surrounding traffic. Stopping on the ramp or on any fast flowing road and trying to head the opposite way to exit is not generally a good approach, especially if you are new to riding.
2. Please invest in proper riding gear. This is the time in your riding when you are most likely to make a mistake or pay for someone else's.

There is a lot more I can write here but there is no point in repeating what has been said on many other sites. If you know who this girl is please help her out or talk to her parents as such misguidance is a sign that there is a bigger problem lurking.

Should of grabbed her phone number, hooked up with her at a later time and told her all this.

this.

There was also another one this weekend similar to this but he was riding a cbr250 heading south on Dixie toward the QEW. His head did not move at all and seemed oblivious to everything around him! He was riding in the rain (with the clear visor up) in the WRONG tiretrack, with speed 20kmph under the speed limit. He held up traffic causing drivers to pass him dangerously in a rage.

Is it sad I was waiting for a disaster to happen?

You could tell he was new to riding but based on watching him for 5 minutes, I don't believe he took the motorcycle safety course.

now all you have to do is write 1,000,000 more of these for all the other bad drivers in Toronto and the problem should go away.

Too many people on bikes who haven't taken a course, too many new riders who ignore wearing the tight gear. Maybe in a prude, I'm ATTGATT and I stick to my license restrictions. I also don't ride when I don't fell comfortable or put myself in bad situations on the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom