Haven't ridden in over a month and I'm going crazy! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Haven't ridden in over a month and I'm going crazy!

I don't mind the rain with proper gear, but I haven't gotten around to purchasing anything yet. All I've got is a crappy windbreaker I wear over my mesh jacket and it's good for about 10 minutes max.

That's good. You now know that wherever you have to get to, you gotta get there in under 10 minutes. Challenge accepted as far as I'm concerned!

as for the step, McGyver a ramp out of some spare wood.

Although not ideal what about building a small parking pad, out of patio slabs, (with proper gravel base etc, on side of driveway closest to the garage), wouldn't need more than 3 24" X 24" stones. Then put a sensor light on corner of garage right above bike and if possible some form of anchor into the garage foundation of side wall and chain bike up

Good thing this game just came out....

[video=youtube;gy58s5OtjFs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy58s5OtjFs[/video]

Although not ideal what about building a small parking pad, out of patio slabs, (with proper gravel base etc, on side of driveway closest to the garage), wouldn't need more than 3 24" X 24" stones. Then put a sensor light on corner of garage right above bike and if possible some form of anchor into the garage foundation of side wall and chain bike up

The garage is attached to the neighbour's garage. I may have found a temp solution though. My brother lives a couple of streets from me and he's going on vacation next week for a month, so I'm going to hijack his garage. Problem solved, for now.

Back
Top Bottom