Ottawa Senators' owner says "Die, Putin, die" www.BoycottPutinNow.com | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ottawa Senators' owner says "Die, Putin, die" www.BoycottPutinNow.com

He is of Ukrainian descent bringing awareness to the conflict in his homeland.
Whether you agree or disagree is a different point altogether.

For those who cry for international intervention into conflict zones - how about opening your eyes and mouths about what's going on in venezuela?
Of course, the conflict there doesn't sell papers as well. "Oh, how sad! Let me like this article and magically it will make it all go away!! KONY 2012!!!11!1"
/hipsters

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2014/07/20/opposition-mayor-stabbed-to-death-in-venezuela/

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/ne...ezuela-this-year-record-increase-278-percent/

I'm protesting rich tax cheats and their soapbox brigade.

Don't much care for Canada to intervene in any international conflict.

Like I said, I don't care for it. I know the US sends billions to Israel, I don't even wanna know what we're giving them. It'll just piss me off.

What goes on in middle east is nothing compared to Africa. Africa took the violence in middle east, made it 100 times more f-d up and started to eat people.

You wanna worry about innocent people dying? Lets start with Palestine and 66 years of innocent people dying by Israel in MUCH higher numbers than Russia. Wanna go further? lets talk about American foreign policy and over a million civilians dead in Iraq after America's ILLEGAL invasion of Iraq according tot he UN.

And not to talk about Afghanistan where our Canadian troops were sent to die so that the fat cats in Ottawa can wink at the American corrup corporate driven government and say 'hey, were right with you by killing our youth in a nonsensical war!'. Which is the same thing Harper is doing with Israel

Im an atheist with no religious ties or strong patriotism towards one faction or another so none of this is fuelled by a bias.
Im all for protesting big government inhumane misuse of power but to turn a blind eye to our own backyard and jump on issues motivated by a bias is nothing but dirty politics, not social/political activism.

Palestine derserves what it gets for supporting Hamas. Hamas is always the aggressor there and if Palestine wants peace they need to rid themselves of Hamas, it is that simple.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

Palestine derserves what it gets for supporting Hamas. Hamas is always the aggressor there and if Palestine wants peace they need to rid themselves of Hamas, it is that simple.

No it's not that simple at all. In fact, only a simpleton would think that.

No it's not that simple at all. In fact, only a simpleton would think that.

You're wrong, I have Palestinian friends that will tell you the same thing. Hamas is ruining their country. Nice way to debate using insults. That's what people do when they know they're wrong.

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk

Ruining their country? LOL which country would that be?

The open-air prison on a sliver of land in Israel? Yeah, some country. But yeah you have Palestinian friends so you must be right.

How about if Israel wants peace it complies with International law and returns land it took, stops building settlements on that land and allows the largest group of refugees in our time to return to their own homes and land. It really IS that simple.

Here is Dr. Paul for those who still buy the BS the western media feed them about Hamas clockorange style! Those who justify 66 years of land grab, ethnic cleansing and a full on state of apartheid by gargling Hamas! Hamas didnt exist when Israel started stealing land. Hamas is much younger than the idea of Zionism and a state of APARTHEID (as Nelson Mandella called it) called Israel. Learn your history before you throw words you dont know much about. Parroting FOX news in itself shows how much you know about the world around you. If thats your source, then theres not much to argue here. But youll find this clip interesting on Hamas and thet word being your excise for justifying decades of man slaughter and genocide by Israel. Remember, hamas is only a few years old while this whole thing started in 1947
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152616249410910

Here is Dr. Paul for those who still buy the BS the western media feed them about Hamas clockorange style! Those who justify 66 years of land grab, ethnic cleansing and a full on state of apartheid by gargling Hamas! Hamas didnt exist when Israel started stealing land. Hamas is much younger than the idea of Zionism and a state of APARTHEID (as Nelson Mandella called it) called Israel. Learn your history before you throw words you dont know much about. Parroting FOX news in itself shows how much you know about the world around you. If thats your source, then theres not much to argue here. But youll find this clip interesting on Hamas and thet word being your excise for justifying decades of man slaughter and genocide by Israel. Remember, hamas is only a few years old while this whole thing started in 1947
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152616249410910

Thank you.

People who haven't travelled outside of North America have horse-blinders. The media outlets are heavily skewed/biased in their reporting.

Looks like USA has been caught in a lie. A Ukraine war plane was in the same area as the plane before it went down:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhPwX8p9i5w

Saw this. Nothing is conclusive yet but i HIGHLY doubt Russia is stupid enough to flare the situation by shooting a commercial airliner in the midst of high tensions with EU/US. Its most likely the rebels backed by the new Ukrainian house or possibly without them, trying to drag west back into it before things cool off between the Kremlin and the White House. This video makes thing more clear.

I love how everyone likes to jump on Melnyk.

Considering he's got a few corporate businesses in Canada that pay corporate taxes to CRA, I find it pretty hilarious that you would say he's cheating Canadians out of paying his PERSONAL Taxes because his primary residence is Barbados. So is Shania Twain. So is Wayne Greyzky, so is Jim Carrey, so is anyone who is Canadian and makes their primary residence outside of Canada. I'll bet he pays more taxes through his corporations in Canada then all the others I mentioned combined.

But this thread wasn't about Eugene's moral compass? But rather what do you think,

I agree with him. Putin is a fuvking nut. Having Russia host World Cup in '18 is a horrible joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom