looking for ride buddies | GTAMotorcycle.com

looking for ride buddies

Awesome, my bike's still in storage and planning to get it out sometime after easter long weekend. Hopefully, we can do a cruise through the area :) Never explored Caledon before, so look forward to it!!!
im back from nuanvut in may. hopefully i find you guys then. just got a new dr650, need to break it in ASAP

Anybody out on two wheels today?
I was!
.... Hockley Valley, Terra Cota and down Winston Churchill back to Peel.

Anybody out on two wheels today?
I was!
.... Hockley Valley, Terra Cota and down Winston Churchill back to Peel.
I finally took the cover off the Gixxus and was out around that way early afternoon. It was nice to get out FINALLY!

Hey guys, anyone up for a Saturday early morning or Sunday early morning ride? 3 to 5 hours - would prefer around Caledon, since I haven't explored the area much. Looks like Sat is nicer weather.

edit: due to the current situations, I'm not sure if people are doing group rides anymore. Maybe wait till lockdown ends? I'm not sure...

Last edited:
Hey guys, anyone up for a Saturday early morning or Sunday early morning ride? 3 to 5 hours - would prefer around Caledon, since I haven't explored the area much. Looks like Sat is nicer weather.

edit: due to the current situations, I'm not sure if people are doing group rides anymore. Maybe wait till lockdown ends? I'm not sure...

=< 5 people are fine

How early Saturday ?

Back
Top Bottom