Father beats sex abuser | GTAMotorcycle.com

Father beats sex abuser

RockerGuy

Banned
Site Supporter
A Daytona Beach father beat an 18-year-old man unconscious after finding him sexually abusing his 11-year-old son early Friday morning, police said.

The father called 911 around 1 a.m. after he walked in on the alleged abuse, police said. When officers arrived, they found Raymond Frolander motionless on the living room floor. He had several knots on his face and was bleeding from the mouth.
"He is nice and knocked out on the floor for you," the father told the 911 dispatcher. "I drug him out to the living room."
The Daytona Beach News-Journal ( http://bit.ly/1tZV6o9 ) reports that the father — who was not identified by police — told investigators he walked in as Frolander was abusing the boy.
When asked by the 911 dispatcher if any weapons were involved, the father said "my foot and my fist."
The father has not been charged with any crime.
"Dad was acting like a dad. I don't see anything we should charge the dad with," Daytona Beach Police Chief Mike Chitwood said. "You have an 18-year-old who has clearly picked his target, groomed his target and had sex with the victim multiple times."
Frolander is charged with sexual battery on a child under 12. He is being held without bail. It was not immediately known whether he'd hired a lawyer.
According to the arrest affidavit, Frolander admitted the abuse.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-fla-father-beats-accused-child-abuser-24624775

If that was Ontario, father would've been charged with assault

Good for him. That's how it should be

No, this is how it should be..

Noose.jpg

After reading about 4 people getting ambushed on Kijiji, I needed a happy story like this.

Good on the cops for being sensible about it. If it was canada the father would have been charged and jailed.

Good on the cops for being sensible about it. If it was canada the father would have been charged and jailed.

I would do the same regardless being charged or not. I will leave it to the jury. I have more faith in the conscience of the jury, the common people, than the law enforcement/legal people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be going to jail,I would of killed the guy,nothing worse than a child molester,IMO.
Totally agree with you. Children of that age or younger mostly do not know what's wrong or right when it comes to sexuality. I would of done the same as the Dad but also would of taken the guy out to the woods, tied him to a tree nude and covered him in honey.....in bear country of course.

I read that guy has been doing it to that kid for 3 years, not sure how they know each other.

I would be going to jail,I would of killed the guy,nothing worse than a child molester,IMO.
How about a kid with a father in jail?

When I read some of the responses on here I wonder if the people posting even have kids or are they completely brain dead. IMO the father in the article did the best he could, beat the guy senseless and hand him over to authorities. Jail will be no picnic for the pervert...

DGAF about being charged. If a crown attorney was stupid enough to proceed with charges, I have enough faith in my peers to not send me to prison over this kind of ****.

I don't have or want kids and this kind of stuff makes still my blood boil. Sexual abuse, especially of minors transcends racial and religious barriers.

Too easy. This guy took a beating from the dad, may or may not have taken one from the police and will spend the next few years getting it from his fellow convicts.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom