Vehicle seller on Kijiji holds 4 people for ransom, threatens with machete | GTAMotorcycle.com

Vehicle seller on Kijiji holds 4 people for ransom, threatens with machete

espro

That's pretty crazy. I mean, it's always safer to go with another person to kijiji deals but they went with four and well, a gun turns things around. Open, public spaces are probably the best bet otherwise it's not worth it.

Yeh, we don't have dangerous people in Toronto. Why do we need vigilante means to defend ourselves?

Yeh, we don't have dangerous people in Toronto. Why do we need vigilante means to defend ourselves?

If you really think Toronto is a dangerous place, the rest of the world has a surprise for you.

I mean, it's always safer to go with another person to kijiji deals but they went with four

That's what gets me, going with 4 people is serious. You think you'd be safe. I've always done kijiji deals solo, but I have had buyers come with groups.

I hope when he's apprehended they put him in the special part of the prison where the inmates have been without a romantic interlude for a LONG time. And they take turns. I hope him and his friends cant take a conventional dump for a decade.

"an 18-year-old man, along with three friends, went to meet another man in the Jane Street and Grandravine Drive (Finch Ave.) area"

Not the sharpest spoons in the drawer.

That's what gets me, going with 4 people is serious. You think you'd be safe. I've always done kijiji deals solo, but I have had buyers come with groups.

If four people showed up to buy something from me, I would expect that *I'm* the one getting robbed

If you really think Toronto is a dangerous place, the rest of the world has a surprise for you.

I never said the rest of the world was not a dangerous place. And I never alluded to that fact.

If four people showed up to buy something from me, I would expect that *I'm* the one getting robbed

Who knows, maybe they tried to jack the sellerand they picked the wrong guy and he flipped it on them...

See what happens when you lowball...

selling things on Kijiji that was hilarious!

Someone had to acknowledge that!

I get as much info on the person when buying or selling. Search if they have other ads up or, google there name or email address.

Takes no more than 15minutes to do a background check on someone on the internet when buying a lawn mower or selling one.

I'm just creepy like that. :glasses2:

Last edited:
Bah... TheRealKnex is even better than that. He and his homies would clean the floor with these wanna be gangstas...

LOL, shoot them up with his plastic AK

Back
Top Bottom