Open letter to the young GSX rider who hit the Jeep on the 401 this morning | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Open letter to the young GSX rider who hit the Jeep on the 401 this morning

Reminds me of some jackass on a ****** taped together Street fighter in guelph a couple weeks ago riding my bumper, doing wheelies etc, maybe two feet behind me tops was tempted to brake check but figured his ghetto ass bike he is probably poor and would be a ***** collecting on my car lol. Best part was he was going through twisties and was leaning like a pro... Yet somehow my non sports car was capable of going faster lol terriable rider. If you read this Hmu let's go for a ride I'll show you how much you suck lol

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Reminds me of some jackass on a ****** taped together Street fighter in guelph a couple weeks ago riding my bumper, doing wheelies etc, maybe two feet behind me tops was tempted to brake check but figured his ghetto *** bike he is probably poor and would be a ***** collecting on my car lol. Best part was he was going through twisties and was leaning like a pro... Yet somehow my non sports car was capable of going faster lol terriable rider. If you read this Hmu let's go for a ride I'll show you how much you suck lol

don't hate on my stunt bike brah, my tires are so bald I can't do twisties fast brah but I can lean still brah!!!! plus my huge sprocket only gives me low end power so what do you want BRAH!!!

don't hate on my stunt bike brah, my tires are so bald I can't do twisties fast brah but I can lean still brah!!!! plus my huge sprocket only gives me low end power so what do you want BRAH!!!

Rofl

IMG_20140719_142928_edit.jpg Is this the street fighter?
Sorry for being such a bad *** :lmao:

You GTA folks really crack me up.

Driving back from Shannonville last night (In my truck towing a 22' trailer) I had two riders make valiant attempts to become hood ornaments.

My personal favourite was the rider who passed me on the right shoulder of the 401 express and hit a sewer grate and nearly yard saled 20' ahead of me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
[video=youtube;GbvAEFacVU4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GbvAEFacVU4[/video]

Here's the video apparently. Watch @ 2min

[video=youtube;GbvAEFacVU4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GbvAEFacVU4[/video]

Here's the video apparently. Watch @ 2min

That jeep did slam on the brakes pretty hard...

Easy to blame the rider's speed, but some of the stop & go action on the 401 can be very sudden.

At least now he knows what too much front brake feels like.

Easy to blame the rider's speed, but some of the stop & go action on the 401 can be very sudden.

lol.. then you need to anticipate it..

Jeep was too busy watching the bike riding his *** in the rear view mirror, slammed on brakes.

Rider was too busy "enforcing" the left lane. Almost became road pizza under the truck.

As always, it takes 2 idiots.

lol.. then you need to anticipate it..

Not saying the guy wasn't riding like a cock, but you rarely expect traffic to go from full-speed to a complete standstill in a matter of seconds.

Hey, cock isn't banned. Cock cock cock.

At least now he knows what too much front brake feels like.
That's why I try to leave more space on the bike. Despite what people say I don't believe a bike out brakes a car in most situations, unless you're a pro.

Unfortunately if you try to leave space on a 400 highway, someone's going to fill it.

After watching that video... All that braking going on in lanes before the accident would be a warning to me to leave space and definitely not get close enough to the car in front of me that I couldn't see the brake lights a car or two ahead.

Looks like the rider was very fortunate not to be hurt much worse.

And re:brake times... Just subjective ********, but I swear I can scrub speed a lot faster on my bikes (SS but especially on my older beginner bike CBR125) than I can on my POS econobox. But that probably just means my car's brakes are garbage.

Or I am a rock star...

No; there was ample warning from brake lamps up ahead in multiple lanes that things were generally slowing down, even if the particular vehicle ahead of that rider might not have gotten on the brakes until late.

Brake lamps up ahead means I'm slowing down in advance and leaving greater following distance to whatever is ahead, in order to buy myself some room. Doesn't matter car or bike.

FWIW it looks like the bike is already skidding from too much braking when it enters the frame. He may not have been following the Jeep that closely to begin with - it does look like he was speeding by a fair amount though.

FWIW it looks like the bike is already skidding from too much braking when it enters the frame. He may not have been following the Jeep that closely to begin with - it does look like he was speeding by a fair amount though.

Ya I thought he went down pretty early, like his cock maybe?

cock cock cock

Back
Top Bottom