more police background check issues | GTAMotorcycle.com

more police background check issues

"Premier Kathleen Wynne also expressed strong concerns about the release of unproven allegations this week, asking Community Safety Minister Yasir Naqvi to explore a response."

Well then, that will fix everything.

Never talk to police

all caps don't work?

This.

Just a week ago I had these clowns come to my house in 2 cars and start banging on the door and ringing the bell at 2am like they're some goons or some ****...trying to scare me. Ignored em. Started calling me the next night between 12-3am with a private # leaving voicemails, saying they'd be coming again if I didn't call back. **** em.
Third night again...more phone calls in the middle of the night. Second call I was ****ing ******, I picked up before the officer could speak I literally ******* him out, told him to stop harassing me and that they don't have ****, if they did or anything was important enough to come see me during civilized hours. I hung up before he had a chance to say a word, no more calls.

Knowing my history the ****ers really must be stupid if they think I'll talk for no reason. Thing is people do, they'll yap so much ******** thinking its going to help them, but just **** themselves in their own *****. Give these ****heads nothing but be smart enough, know your rights and use the law to your own advantage when they try to hustle you. They once had me sitting in their 'interview' room on video for over an hour and half trying to ask me questions, after 20 mins of smiling at this guy politely saying "I have nothing to say" I laid out on the table and closed my eyes. He was like what the hell do you think you're doing?? I told him if they could physically remove me if there was a problem, but I was just making myself comfy. In my head I was thinking **** it, its a lot nicer here than down in the bullpens where they expect you to lounge around on a concrete ****ing slab...

They eventually took me back down, only kept me another couple hours and the staff sergeant left me sign off on a recognizance...so that was nice. I guess they figured **** it, it's not worth wasting our time trying to get him to talk, and if it comes down to it they know I'm always showing up in court.

Last edited:
This.

Just a week ago I had these clowns come to my house in 2 cars and start banging on the door and ringing the bell at 2am like they're some goons or some ****...trying to scare me. Ignored em. Started calling me the next night between 12-3am with a private # leaving voicemails, saying they'd be coming again if I didn't call back. **** em.
Third night again...more phone calls in the middle of the night. Second call I was ****ing ******, I picked up before the officer could speak I literally ******* him out, told him to stop harassing me and that they don't have ****, if they did or anything was important enough to come see me during civilized hours. I hung up before he had a chance to say a word, no more calls.

Knowing my history the ****ers really must be stupid if they think I'll talk for no reason. Thing is people do, they'll yap so much ******** thinking its going to help them, but just **** themselves in their own *****. Give these ****heads nothing but be smart enough, know your rights and use the law to your own advantage when they try to hustle you. They once had me sitting in their 'interview' room on video for over an hour and half trying to ask me questions, after 20 mins of smiling at this guy politely saying "I have nothing to say" I laid out on the table and closed my eyes. He was like what the hell do you think you're doing?? I told him if they could physically remove me if there was a problem, but I was just making myself comfy. In my head I was thinking **** it, its a lot nicer here than down in the bullpens where they expect you to lounge around on a concrete ****ing slab...

They eventually took me back down, only kept me another couple hours and the staff sergeant left me sign off on a recognizance...so that was nice. I guess they figured **** it, it's not worth wasting our time trying to get him to talk, and if it comes down to it they know I'm always showing up in court.

next time they want to talk to you say " the universe is a manifestation of vibrational energy, whether it be emotional or physical" this statement has been proven to repel most folks...

"

Last edited:
This.

You left out "if you have something to hide."

Doesn't keep you from being a "person of interest" either.

I didn't know "person of interest" shows up on your record.
This is total BS

how is this not a charter violation?
charter said:
7. Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of the person and the right not to be deprived thereof except in accordance with the principles of fundamental justice.
This information should never be allowed to be public. How can employers even be allowed to ask for this?

So this chicks dad died, and the cops didn't want to wait for a cause of death, so now this chick might loose her kids? WTF.

how is this not a charter violation?

This information should never be allowed to be public. How can employers even be allowed to ask for this?

So this chicks dad died, and the cops didn't want to wait for a cause of death, so now this chick might loose her kids? WTF.

I believe you have to sign a waiver for them to get a police check. I had to have one when we were planning to do work good Cameco, and they couldn't get it without my signature.

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk

Never had any issues. Although I had to have my prints done the last time I got one, so crime is out for me.

Back
Top Bottom