FS: 2012 Honda CBR250R. Low KMs. Black and Silver. Honda Warranty until 2017. | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please use the new GTAM Classified section. Check it out HERE

FS: 2012 Honda CBR250R. Low KMs. Black and Silver. Honda Warranty until 2017.

Swift

SOLD

I’m selling my: Honda CBR250R in mint condition with just over 7700KM. I’m selling because I’ve been riding for 6 years and I'm taking a hiatus from riding.

It comes with a Honda Manufacture Extended Warranty until 2017 with roadside assistance, and unlimited KMs.

-This bike is in MINT condition. It's basically new. Comes with everything that came with the bike when I bought it, two keys, manual, etc.
-Honda manufacture warranty until 2017, unlimited KMs. I purchased this for $785, and have the receipt.
-Adjustable aluminum shorty levers.
-Oxford heaters heated grips with 4 modes, professionally installed. (Worth it’s weight in gold!)
-Shogun frame sliders. You want these especially if you are a beginner.
-Between white and silver rim tape (more visibility, can be peeled off easily)
-Tank pad and side tank pad (knee grips).

Asking $3800. No trades. Come by to check it out. I have a lot of other motorcycle stuff for sale coming up soon. See pictures on my Kijiji ad below.
PM me or contact me via the Kijiji ad:
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes/city-of-toronto/fs:-2012-honda-cbr250r-low-kms-black-and-silver-2017-warranty/1005071868?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom