109 Cycles - Danforth and Warden | GTAMotorcycle.com

109 Cycles - Danforth and Warden

macro

Finally had a chance to use these guys today. Little one bay shop across from the Part Source, next to the car wash and car shop. There's always lots of bikes out front so I figured they must be decent!

The guy who answers the phone at the teeny tiny counter is super friendly and helpful, he doesn't try and up-sell you crap or over charge. I only spoke to one of the mechanics but he seemed knowledgable and more than happy to answer questions.

I need my fork oil changed, chain tightened and brakes re-bled (because I'm incompetent), so 2 hours of shop time plus material and it was around $250. Was it the cheapest that I could have gotten? Probably not, but I'm super satisfied with the service and it's close to home.

Also, I was told that my swing arm bushing should probably be changed at the end of the season, but it's nothing to worry about yet.

Anyways, they had all different makes and models out front today and I'm pretty sure they do everything from spoke adjustments to electrical, check 'em out!

Back
Top Bottom