Anyone tried the Honda CBR500R yet? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone tried the Honda CBR500R yet?

ive been on a 250 for 6 years now and for public streets i think its great. It has just enough power and constantly get to use the entire rev range. Additionally, its so light you can just toss it into a corner no problem.

i should try a 250 to see what all the fuss is about? might be weird going from 95HP 750cc. curious what gear and rpm range would be in to be safety going 70km/hr? even in 5th my 750cc has enough umpf to move just curious on a 250.

Last edited:
If the 250 had power and torque of a 500 that would be good. Then I would try a 250.

@jay. Sold my 250, then we bought the ctx700 for both of us and now getting a cbr650f for myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got to spend sometime with my new CBR500. I'm pretty satisfied with it street riding. I took it out on the 407 sunday, but top end left more to be desired. Overall I'm not disappointed about this bike, and will keep it as a commuter bike. The total cost of ownership is amazing and insurance is freaking cheap! I don't find any value paying $1000+ a year on insurance when you can get a bike that will perform on the road within the legal limits :) for half the price.

Back
Top Bottom