New...to the forum and from the West end! | GTAMotorcycle.com

New...to the forum and from the West end!

labellaeh

Hi, I am in my Mid 40's and in the process of obtaining one of my life time dreams - my full M! Live in Mississauga and would welcome an invite to visit riding groups throughout the GTA. Off roaded for 7 years but gave it up when my 3rd came along - i'm sure this is not new to many but that was sometime ago now so i can ride with a lot more comfort and enjoyment, not worrying about a new born.
Some weekday opportunities to join groups but best on the weekend. I am self employed so flexibility and opportunities are self regulated.
Look forward to meeting other riding enthusiasts and sharing in each others ventures. Cheers

Thank you, pleasure...since you are the first to welcome me, i'll be sure to ping you when i am in the east end. Best

welcome

Welcome. I'm also in miss. Got my m1 & m2 at age 39. Loving every minute of it and all the local bikers I've met, like roomie, Taleb and others. Many local group rides and meets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome, we some things in common kids, age, location & the like of bikes! I have not been out to a ride or a meet up to date but im sure i will at some point!

Back
Top Bottom