cellphone holder | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

cellphone holder

Cant remember what bike you have but a while back I switched my gps on to pick me a route from Ottawa to Kingston that was a bit different.....I didn't hit tarmack for an hour or more. It was a ton of fun. I really love the assortment of roads around Kingston. Was in Tamworth the other day and there's so many choices....Tarmac back road twisties, unpaved cottage roads, smooth fast roads. I booted around the depot lakes on gravel roads and didn't see a car for at least an hour or more.

yeah I found a few nice roads just north of Kingston. I was one for a while and there wasn't any traffic at all. mainly I'd just go on a whim, but this time I'd like to keep the travel to around 12-13hrs due as i need to meet up with some friends in the evening for supper and beers.

I've been using google maps with the streetview to plan my trip which is nice as there's a few spots on the way I want to check out. The holder is mainly there to assist my travels and not play with it. Sometimes I get lost in thoughts and I will miss a turn. One this route if I miss a turn I'll be on my way to Collingwood or Huntsville instead of the other way. There's way too many turns and back roads to remember where I'd need to turn and I'm not stopping every 30 minutes to look at my map.

for me the 401 is boring as hell and mentally exhausting as all you do is drive straight............... point a to b people take this route.

bike i'll be using is a 1993 VFR750 with heli bars. I might get a corbin, but it won't be until next year unless i buy a vfr800 instead. I found a 99 VFR800 with low km for cheap (under $3k) that I'm debating on. seller is in no rush 99-02 still have the gear driven cams and mixed with the V4 exhaust note is wow..

Last edited:
^ go for the 5th gen you will not regret it :)

Do a LSL/renthal bar swap instead of the heli bars, much better option. 929 rear shock swap w/ racetech front fork internals and she will ride on rails :)

I ended up buying a set of used bars from the UK. My plan was to cut them and weld in my own custom length. However I will check out those mention.

The vfr800 is a next year if anything idea. Only reason is for the extra storage options over my 93. No sense getting the 94-97 vfr as they're priced as. Much as a 99/00 vfr800 range.

Btw part was ordered Sunday, email processed on monday. Shipped out that afternoon, and I noticed it was on my front step at supper time today. Not too shabby for the cheapest shipping option.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom