Rizoma LED indicators locally? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rizoma LED indicators locally?

matthew

Site Supporter
I want to buy some Rizoma LED's to replace the crappy flushmounts on my undertail.

Do any shops (of the few that are left) carry them? I checked GP Bikes website but didn't come up with anything

Oakville Yamaha used to stock Rizoma parts. I haven't been in there for awhile so i'd give them a call first. If you end up ordering pj's parts used to be the cheapest by far for Rizoma parts. www.pjsparts.com - great people and they ship as a gift to Canada.

You might want to go to GP. The last time I was there they had a good sized Rizoma display stand back close to the service desk.

Picked up a set of flashers for my z1000, not cheap but they are effective.

Talk to Marco at Eurocorsa, should have or be able to get what you want

By Mail:
EUROCORSA PERFORMANCE
850 Tapscott Rd. Unit 27
Toronto, Ontario M1X1N4
Canada
By EMail:info@eurocorsa.com
By Phone:416.292.3913

Find Us:Map Our Location

You can always check out topendz.com .. he was an avid poster here at one time.

Simon's located out near Scarborough area ..

GP is a Rizoma dealer. And has a Big Rizoma counter in service as sticker pointed out. I bought my Rizoma stuff from motostarz in BC.

You might want to go to GP. The last time I was there they had a good sized Rizoma display stand back close to the service desk.
I recall seeing this in the old store

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I bought the signals from GP. They have a wall of Rizoma products. The turn signals are pricey but extremely bright. They aren't the cheap Chinese eBay turn signals that I'm used to. They're worth the money

Back
Top Bottom