Motorcycle Rental | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Rental

phuongymy

Hello fellers.

As the title says, I'm looking for a place to rent a motorcycle for my M. Don't have my bike anymore and haven't ridden in a year now. If someone here is willing to let me borrow for couple of hours I an willing to pay. Otherwise, please guide me to a location where I can actually rent one from.

The one person listed on kijiji is asking for 110 for 30 minutes. Even after I explained my situation that I would like it for at least couple of hours so I can get meaningful practice before the test.

I haven't booked it yet, as I will do it accordingly to when I can get the motorcycle. And please don't tell me to buy it and give the test and sell it. I just don't have money or time for that at the moment.

Please help an ex rider out.
Thanks
Vroomm

Borrowing a bike means borrowing their insurance record too as i remember.

Informal rentals are not covered by insurance, so any kijidiot of who is renting his bike is getting money for giving out a bike with no insurance.
Insurance to rent bikes is insanely high in Ontario.

If you don't have a bike, you don't need an M. Get your ducks in a row.

Informal rentals are not covered by insurance, so any kijidiot of who is renting his bike is getting money for giving out a bike with no insurance.
Insurance to rent bikes is insanely high in Ontario.

If you don't have a bike, you don't need an M. Get your ducks in a row.

Might be wanting to get his M as his M2 could be going to expire soon? Cash may be tight currently to get a new bike, and doesn't want to start all over at M1 again.

If you can afford renting a bike, you are not tight on cash. Buy a cheap bike ($1500) and sell it afterward.

I sure as hell wouldn't "rent" or lend out my bike to anyone unless I've known them for a number of years.

OP will likely require a motorcycle for this too.............yes / no?

No. For M2 entry you can possibly take another RTI test with their bike in parking lot.

You can't do a shady rental here. Sometimes MTO asks to see ownership. Explaining to them that you are borrowing a friends bike but you barely know their name is not the place you want to be.

Just go take the M2 exit course somewhere, where they provide you with said bike and insurance.

OP, try Mackie Harley Davidson in Oshawa, they rent out.

Just go take the M2 exit course somewhere, where they provide you with said bike and insurance.

Not the M2 Exit course, they require you to bring your own bike.

Back
Top Bottom