Boots | GTAMotorcycle.com

Boots

Paul1000RR

Banned
Site Supporter
I can't be the only one here with this problem, but whenever i put on my leather pants my boots aren't wide enough to zip up comfortably.
What make boots are wider or what do you guys/girls do to get around this?

Not sure what boots you're using right now, but the Sidi Vortice are very customiable with their boa system

Dainese Torques and Daytonas have adjustable velcro on the neck of the boot for this exact reason.

I have A* SMX-5 and the adjustable velcro top closure allows me to wear them over or under my riding pants. The new SMX-6 seem to work the same way.

I wear boots undercuffed of my riding pants

Try pulling your pants leg up a little, and re zipping. The area above the ankle and below the calf is quite tight

I can't be the only one here with this problem, but whenever i put on my leather pants my boots aren't wide enough to zip up comfortably.
What make boots are wider or what do you guys/girls do to get around this?

place leather pants outside of boot?

Not saying I do that (MX5 Alpinestar) but it's doable.

I have the smx6 boots and a* track armoured pants. I also have huge calf muscles ( not bragging but a fact. The pants fit fine inside the boot. I suggest going to gpbike or similar store and try things on, worked for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the smx6 boots and a* track armoured pants. I also have huge calf muscles ( not bragging but a fact. The pants fit fine inside the boot. I suggest going to gpbike or similar store and try things on, worked for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like the MX boots are the way to go :thumbup:

My Sidis fit fine either under or over my pants. Only time I have trouble is when I'm wearing strap on shin armor. Even then, I think they'd still fit, just be uncomfortable.

Sounds like the MX boots are the way to go :thumbup:

If you ride a SS bike MX boots are not the way to go, I couldn't even imagine how uncomfortable that would be.

My alpinestars fit perfectly fine with the leathers tucked in. They're the supertechs so the inner boot is tight to my foot then the leathers over top of them before zipping up the outer boot.

Most Dianese boots come in and "in" model for wearing pants over the boot and an "out" model for wearing pants inside the boot. Vale likes the "in" version.

122_1007_05_o%2Bvalentino_rossi_dainese_suit%2Bdetail.jpg

If you ride a SS bike MX boots are not the way to go, I couldn't even imagine how uncomfortable that would be.

My alpinestars fit perfectly fine with the leathers tucked in. They're the supertechs so the inner boot is tight to my foot then the leathers over top of them before zipping up the outer boot.

I meant the s-mx alpinestars... those are not motocross boots and are very well priced.

Back
Top Bottom