New Rider with 125 cc bike from Oshawa | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Rider with 125 cc bike from Oshawa

Welcome to the board! I'm a pretty new rider too, with a Ninja 250. Don't let people convince you otherwise, the little bikes are still SUPER speedy. Did a 4 day camping trip with big Harley's and 1000cc bikes, my little 250 kept up no problem!

What kind of 125 is it?
Jon

Welcome. Pretty new here as well. Some guys beat up on the 125 riders, but more often than not, most members are extremely helpful.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Hey man i was thinking of getting a 250. how old are you ? how much are you paying with which company ? I was looking for a quote but i have no idea where to call. Cant even find a phone number lol and congrats on your bike !

Hey man i was thinking of getting a 250. how old are you ? how much are you paying with which company ? I was looking for a quote but i have no idea where to call. Cant even find a phone number lol and congrats on your bike !
I'm 40 with a good driving record and paid $650 for the year through TD Insurance. Hope that helps.

Welcome, I am on a CBR125R i am loving it but after a couple of months i want to go bigger! Its doing what i wanted it for but...

@John R: I'm feeling the same way actually. I'm looking at the CBR250R or the CBR500R already so that I can ride on the 401.

I am very close to getting the CBR250RA the price point is good for me at the moment so, the 500 would be better, but for now ill be happy with it for longer then then the bike im on. I hope!

welcome.

that 125 looks exactly like a 250r. same headlight and all. just a difference of the rear tire. i currently ride a cbr250r and i'm from the durham region. i'll probably see you on the roads.

my 250r rides fine on the 401. mind you, i'm revving at around 6-7k.

The new 125's are the same size as the 250's ish smaller of course. The old 125's that i have 2008 is way smaller then the new one. Moving mine along.Got the 250.Happy!

Back
Top Bottom